Keep or Sell: Map dilemma!

hrtbrk

I won the 5th lab map piece from Key Quest today. I couldn't find the exact price of what it sells for, but it averaged around 100,000NP (right?... maybe?) So, should I keep it or sell it? A part of me wants the lab map but I'd rather get a plushie paint brush and buying the map really is a huge punch in the gut to the 'Plushie Paint Brush Fund'. But I've almost come to the conclusion that the PB a very unrealistic goal (that I'd have a better chance getting a Fountain Faerie Quest lol)...

So... Should I keep the piece and search for the others? Sell it and buy the map all at once? or sell it and stick with getting the plushie paint brush?

Ugh! Why must this be so confusing! :grrr:

Any advice?

I say keep it for now. If you are playing key quest then you might get a few more just from being lucky. Also its way cheaper buying them separately. And in the end if you get close and thats all you need to get the PB then you could always just sell it then. I say keep your options open and put it in your safety deposit box for now.

I say keep it for now. If you are playing key quest then you might get a few more just from being lucky. Also its way cheaper buying them separately. And in the end if you get close and thats all you need to get the PB then you could always just sell it then. I say keep your options open and put it in your safety deposit box for now.

Oh it's in there, that's for sure LOL A few days ago I won a paint brush and by the time I went to my inventory, it was stolen :grrr:

I didn't know it was cheaper to search for each piece individually! Thanks! I may go on the hunt. (Is anyone selling any pieces? I'd rather buy from someone here)

If your heart is set on a plushie pet... then the lab can't do anything for you, so I'd sell it. (Plushie isn't a color awarded by the lab)

Gah, I know, that's the problem! :( There are a few other pets that I'd like, which can be given through the ray (and would be WAY cheaper via the ray) but there's no guarantee of receiving them obviously.

*shakes fist*

Sell it!! Then you could get more NP for your 'Plushie PB Fund'... xD

Or collect the whole set and then sell it, with the whole set..

It's really up to you!