Help Pleasa!

srsthsr

OK, Straight to the point:

1.) How do I a get Krawk?

2.) How do I get enough money to do so?(Preferably without playing games)

Are there any guides to help me out?

I'm quite new to neopets and that is basically my ownly goal at the moment so please help me out ^_^

Thanks!

1) You can either buy a Krawk (the petpet), or a morphing potion or a transmogrification potion. Usually, transmogrification potion is the cheapest, but it's still really inflated.

2) You will still need to play games to earn some basic NPs. Then you can start Restocking, Sniping and to invest money into the stock market.

2b) Games are not that bad to play in my opinion :P

Well, TDN's Dailies is a pretty straight-forward page that I use every day. :P

And games, are pretty much the easiest way to earn NPs auto in my opinion, especially with TDN's recommended games of the month. ;)

Restocking and stocks and food club etc. take a lot of time, experience and even gambling so I wouldn't really guarantee a profit definitely.

Good luck on getting a krawk! A lot of saving to do...

Um, the sponser links are on TDN's daily page, where you find the hidden NP, and you get an amount of money, but it doesn't work for some people. You should go check it out. And also, can you create a Krawk on Krawk day?

Um, the sponser links are on TDN's daily page, where you find the hidden NP, and you get an amount of money, but it doesn't work for some people. You should go check it out. And also, can you create a Krawk on Krawk day?

Ohh yeah, I don't mess with them because I don't want to waste my time and them not work, you know? :\

My screen at neopets is all messed up.....can someone fix it?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Stay on topic at all times.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Restocking is where you purchase items, usually from a Neopian (NPC) vendor but sometimes from fellow sellers who are lowballing their prices, and you resell them at a higher price so that you make a profit. You have to be mindful of the market, though. If you're selling an item for 800 when most people sell for 400, you're not going to make money.

Restocking is hard though. Sometimes, you lose money. Many times, you don't get anything. It requires a lot of patience and practice, but with a bit of luck and skill, you can make a lot of NPs out of it.

I have no idea how to use an adblocker, can someone help me?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Stay on topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.