maplestory??

dazngurl

have any of you pplz played maplestory?? i used to be addicted to it lol. but now, i cant really play it for over 10 min. idk.. i could never pass lvl 30. maybe that's why i quit

nop, what is it about? sounds weird lol... wait a minute.... when you say "but they died, along with some of our members" did the members really died?

well, maplestory is a 2d side scrolling online game from nexon. its really fun and there's like.. 5 diff jobs to choose from including pirates! you basically fight off monsters to gain lvls and get cool clothes n' armors.. yepp xD

I miss it but I just get so mad at people when I play MMOs, the dudes that are really high levels and veterans are always so stuck up and they just pick fights and insult other people like they are just sooo awesome.. It's like yeah except YOU are a fat, 35 year old virgin that lives with your mommy still. Jerks.

LOL

Well I go on and off, lets say

Right now I have a level 72 priest on Broa. I am surprised I got even that far xD.

I do love my pig though, or the the monster hog ride one can say. It is so fun!

hi..im new.

juz came in and saw tis post...

i also used 2 play maple A LOT..

i stopped now and stuck at lvl96 (ice mage)

now i even deleted the game..

ill check my account one day.. dunno if all the items r still there..

hey! welcome to the guild. im new as well. sorta. im pretty sure your items will still be there. as long as you havent deleted your account or anything.

I used to play a whole lot with my school friends, until they IP banned Hong Kong users. Then some of us used a proxy but still, not many people went back to playing so I stopped as well. I had a level 74 Hermit, level 45 Ice/Lightning Wizard and level 35 Spearman, all on Khaini.

I used to play a whole lot with my school friends, until they IP banned Hong Kong users. Then some of us used a proxy but still, not many people went back to playing so I stopped as well. I had a level 74 Hermit, level 45 Ice/Lightning Wizard and level 35 Spearman, all on Khaini.

What the.. why would they ban Hong Kong users?! That's horrible!!

What the.. why would they ban Hong Kong users?! That's horrible!!

I don't know. I sent both Nexon and Gamania (company who runs it in Hong Kong) an email asking why and suggesting that they can allow existing Hong Kong players to play like they did with European users. Nexon replied saying that Gamania was running out of money and so they're forcing us to play Hong Kong. Unfortunately, that doesn't quite work with Hong Kong users seeing as a lot of them who played MapleStory attend international schools and are therefore mostly foreign. Since there's only a Chinese version of it in Hong Kong, they wouldn't understand what was going on. I mean, you even had to do the /trade and /find commands in Chinese... Gamania didn't reply, but I'm guessing it's because they don't understand English.

I haven't played Maple Story, but I did play the NA Version of Mabinogi (the one everyone bashes because of the Sharp Mind skill).

*starts crying* It has so much potential! It could have been so good, but the lag sucked, and *sniff* everyone was soloing with the same skill set ALL THE TIME! *blows nose* Is it so hard to ask to be a mage? *runs away to her pillow*

=P

I used to play Maplestory, then one of the files got corrupted and the game wouldn't work anymore.

And I'm not downloading it again because of its massive file size. It'll send our high-speed internet to its dial-up-doom. :(