Hey everyone :)

Jynx

I go by Jynx. I've actually been playing neopets since 2004, back when I was in fifth grade. When they changed the entire site configuration and added the neocash function, I got frustrated and quit for a while. But, obviously, I joined again with the username vampyrjynx. I've been playing on this account for two weeks, and already almost have 150 avatars (thanks to tdn avatar checklist), and 200k. I look forward to being a part of the daily neopets! ^_^;

Hey Jynx :)

Welcome to TDNforums!

Wow 2 weeks and all those achievements. You will be at 1M in no time. I guess that's how it goes when you restart... because you already know the basis of the game and you are not a newbie to it :).

If you have any questions, just ask around and we will be happy to help.

Hey Jynx :)

Welcome to TDNforums!

Wow 2 weeks and all those achievements. You will be at 1M in no time. I guess that's how it goes when you restart... because you already know the basis of the game and you are not a newbie to it :).

If you have any questions, just ask around and we will be happy to help.

Thanks for the encouragement :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Welcome Jynx to TDNForums, and welcome back to Neopets! :)

My name's Stephanie.

I love NeoAvatars as well! It helped me get on my feet and focus on particular achievements that were possible or not.

Hope to see you around the boards and become a part of our insanely friendly community (:

As Xepha's already mentioned, if you have any questions or need any help feel free to contact any of us via PM or post another topic ;)

We've also got a snack table *points to left* Feel free to take anything, but beware of the cookies, they're not so healthy...:evil:

Lastly, remember to read the rules.

I'll see ya around!