Happy Birthday Cameron!

Ruto

cameron09.png

IMAMODOHMIGAWH

It's a staffer birthday in April this time. xP Cameron turns 15 today (today for him, tomorrow for the U.S. :P)! He's a part of the moderating team on the night shift and does a FANTASTICAL job keeping the forums in line. He's also a good friend of mine, and I'm happy to know him. :)

Be sure to send Cameron a neomail, or visit his profile, and wish him a happy birthday!

(And you can send him a present if you want, even though he might say he doesn't want presents. :P crusher_xtreme is his username.)

¡Feliz cumpleaños, Cameron! :D

*pokes pretty banner*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ç!!!!

Have a blast! Enjoy being one year older and leave me some cake please :)

More seriously... I'm really happy to be your friend and I should get around to find something I can ship you real life... ;)

You guys - thank you so much! I had a good birthday, and it's wonderful to see all your messages to me. You're all truly awesome.

@ Morgan - Thanks so much, it's good to have you as a friend too. ^w^ Oy, who said send me gifts?! :O

@ Lion - Thank you for taking the time to wish me a happy birthday, and keep being an awesome community member! ;)

@V - Thank you for the banner! It's really great - I was looking forward to it. :D *leaves you some cake*

@Brittney - I didn't spit on the cake! ;D But I forgot to make a wish...

@ FTX - Actually, it breaks more than just a rule. It's too awesome for the database to handle. *ERRORERRORERRORERROR*

@ Stephanie - Ohmigosh, it's ReportGirl! :O *hides from piles of work* I'm just joking! :P Thanks for your continued support! :) Yay 2 weeks of term break! :O

=Old Man Cameron=

Happy Birthday Cameron!!

Enjoy your birthday and enjoy being a teen while you still can :laughingsmiley: