Should I sell or shouldn't I?

Hubert

So, as not so many people know, I have been wanting the complete map (which is now on? 800, 900K?) that was the reason for why I started on the Stock Market. And Things have been going great.

Totals:90,000 1,360,000 1,229,000 -9.63%

As you can see, a little loss but that's all. So I was wondering. Since it's taking ages for all the stocks to go up 100%, should I sell all the green ones and buy my lovely map or should I wait?

Sell the shares. If it's green it's good. Why hang around when things are good? I've noticed that when people hang around when things are good.. they only end up bad.

If by "map" you mean lab, it's a shame.. I just sold a complete set for 550. I am now missing a couple of parts from another complete set, but I'm sure we could organise a deal whereby you could get them and the additional 2 or 3 parts while still spending a lot less.

Rule 1: Don't ever let the good pass you by, if you do.. why bother doing anything, all you're left with is bad.

I wouldn't sell... you set your sell-point at 100% (from the sound of it anyway) so its better to wait. Otherwise every time you get a goal you will want to sell off your stock instead of waiting! Plus, having that NP invested in stocks is a good safety net when you do reach your goal and have nothing left xD

Stocks are down at the moment because of TNT's little April Fools joke, they will pick up again!

@Snakeystew - If SW doesn't want to buy your lab map pieces, I do ^_^

I wouldn't sell... you set your sell-point at 100% (from the sound of it anyway) so its better to wait. Otherwise every time you get a goal you will want to sell off your stock instead of waiting!

Yes and that's the problem. I mean I love The map (lab map is now known as The map :D) and if I would wait for all the stocks to go up 100% it would take a while, since I can't stop buying new shares. Haha, I really got a problem here :P

Edit: Oops, I sold the stocks. You could probably lock this thread now. Thank you all for your kindness!

Heh, your sell-point is much lower than mine (I sell at 300%) but I don't see any problems with my portfolio getting bigger while I want for them to shoot up again :P Just means more profit when they do!

Congrats on getting your lab map though! ^_^

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Icy Izzy).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Icy Izzy if you have any questions regarding this action.