What happened?

Deepti M.

I have no idea where to post this, so I just posted it here. What happened to Jerry from TDN??? I see people talking about it on the Avvie forums...

Oh! This makes a whole more sense, even though it's kind of sad. :( It's a good thing that we're donating. In fact, I think I'll donate a couple thousand myself. :D

what did it get frozen for? just curious

That's something I asked about before. The staff wants to keep that information confidential though, so I don't know.

And you probably won't find out.

The new account is tdnalp...

and we won't disclose why jerrypteri was lost.

The staff does not think that by disclosing, it can help others not get their account frozen??

I would hate to have my account frozen and have to start over, it is from 2001...

The staff does not think that by disclosing, it can help others not get their account frozen??

I would hate to have my account frozen and have to start over, it is from 2001...

The decision is up to TDN keepers (Izzy and Ashley). If they don't want to tell the community, we have to respect their decision.

And I hate to have my account frozen.

Actually, I believe I did post once recently why the jerrypteri account was frozen xD I remember typing it all out, pretty sure I hit post... if you are really curious I guess you could go back through all my posts to find it :P

Who was asking about it on the Neoboards? :O It was over six months ago now!