A Cloud Giveaway!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, wait, she didn't win, her friend did! :P

Congratulations Deepti's friend!

Awww, I guess I'll get my prize tomorrow. Thanks Dark Angel!

No, Deepti is the one who won! I was just excited because she's my friend, so I was happy for her. :D

thanks for the slushie!

~~~~~~~~~

edit- sorry about the lack of words. It was 6 am my time and I was headed off to work. I just really wanted to say thanks before I left, and the word minimum completely slipped my mind.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oh I dropped to the 24th this time round I guess my luck was not that good this time XD

Congrats to all!!

I will join :O

Username is steinberg121212

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I just finished giving the prizes ^___________^! Another Giveaway will be posted today!

---------------

thenightsshadow cannot carry any more items! The maximum anybody can carry is 50.

Hmm, it appears that eatedthecookie is frozen.

Your item cannot be sent. :(

Hmm, it appears that bluerang1 is frozen.

Your item cannot be sent. :(

swimfreak8888 cannot carry any more items! The maximum anybody can carry is 50.

Lemme know your New name or when your acct is cleared.

I think there was a confusion. I didn't win. One of my friends in real life (bff's) pm8920 won, and she was about to sell the Paintbrush in her shop for 55 NP. o_0 She's new, so I warned her and she was happy, but decided to stuff it in her safety deposit box. She wants to thank everybody, and now wants to apologize to Deepti for overtaking her keyboard.

She didn't give me half, but I just went into my account to see what prize I got. (Thanks for the negg!) and she gave me three items. She gave me the cloud paintbrush and the cloud plushie and the pizza. i don't know whether to accept or reject, because those are the big NP items that were send...HELP!!!cloudpaintbrush.jpg

She didn't give me half, but I just went into my account to see what prize I got. (Thanks for the negg!) and she gave me three items. She gave me the cloud paintbrush and the cloud plushie and the pizza. i don't know whether to accept or reject, because those are the big NP items...

well, if she's new to neopets,

maybe you should give her the paint brush back;

since that was the main giveaway. :)

i suppose you could accept the other two.

but it's really your choice. ^_^

Yup. You're right. That was the main giveaway (The paintbrush) so i gave her the Paint Brush and the Plushie back, but I couldn't help myself, and kept the cute cloud pizza. :D

PM8920 is the acct that won the contest and should have received all of the Neoitems that are displayed on the first post of this topic.

Its good that should gave stuff to you, deeptilove. Accept it. You will take better care of it.

-------

Also, I think you should make your own account on the forum. (PM8920)