One Suggestion, One Questions

Strategos

I just thought I'd condense everything together. :P

First, I'd like to suggest that the navigation on the main site under "Neopets Hot Links", "TDN Departments", and "myTDN" be slightly revamped. Unlike the rest of the site, they feel old-fashioned to me. Maybe round the corners a bit?

As for my question: Do blank lines and/or images only count in the 6 line maximum for signatures? It would seem like they don't by the signature rules, but it's a bit confusing.

I just thought I'd condense everything together. :P First, I'd like to suggest that the navigation on the main site under "Neopets Hot Links", "TDN Departments", and "myTDN" be slightly revamped. Unlike the rest of the site, they feel old-fashioned to me. Maybe round the corners a bit?

I've never seen a rounded corner drop down...

Got any examples for us?

Images don't count for the 6-line rule, and neither do blanks, but don't go overboard on the blanks.

Something like:

Hallo this is my sig

pudding

would not be allowed. :P

I've never seen a rounded corner drop down...

Got any examples for us?

Actually, I don't have an example. But couldn't you do Javascript where when you rollover the text, it pops up an image overlaid with clickable links? (If not, I'm sorry. I haven't had any experience with Javascript.)

Thanks, Morgan. I knew that your example wouldn't be allowed, but when a blank line might make the difference between 6 and 7, I just wanted to be careful.

We try and stay away from as much javascript as we can, since it's not supported on certain computers/browsers. I do believe we only use Javascript for Internet Explorer.

Or at least, that's my take on it. I could be wrong. :P

In regards to your suggestion regarding our drop down menus, I am well aware that they have an older style and are slightly outdated. I will be looking into improving them, giving them a sleeker feel. We'll see what happens!

We're working on it! b) Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Superfly).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Superfly if you have any questions regarding this action.