Springtime Celebration Update and Neopets Downtime!

Ali Cat

On April 4, the majority of people who went to Rosie to get her Springtime Celebration prize were met with an error message. Announced in today's news, if you did not manage to collect her prize on that day, it will not affect you being able to claim the end prize. :)

mall_giftbox_plainredbow.gif

Tomorrow morning, April 8, Neopets may be experiencing downtime for maintenance sometime between 12:30 AM - 6:30 AM NST. Downtime is no fun for anyone, so try to avoid being on during these times!

acara_baby_cry.gif

Downtime?! No!

It said "all those who did not" so someone managed, I guess. xD

And it's just matinence. Like, updating the major backups and doing site wide checks and stuff. Very routine, all sites have to do it.

I went and got today's. It was a Negg Nobody Found Last Year and a wearable Filigree Carousel Negg, along with 50NC. It said that I got the prize for 4/4, and I'm assuming the 50NC was for the wait :) Yay!

Um.. CC I think the downtime is still going on here...

Its really hard for me to avoid the downtime as well since it is within the time I play but it does not seen to be any problem until now and I'm still playing games. Its much better then last time when they maintence you can't do anything at all not even earning nps.

The only problem I find is that the Kad feeding is still pending until now and I don't think I can feed any during this downtime.

Edit: Kad feeding seems to have resumed.

I think soo, practically I dont care cuz I am busy fussing myself with a 200 NC balance that I cant even use cuz I not in America etc.