NINTENDO DSI!!!!!

smileyfizzle996

I am SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!! I just got the nintendo dsi!!!!!!! ANd, infact, it is....

AWESOME!!!!

But it was torture to let it charge for 4 hours... :guiltysmiley:

Anyway, I went to target the first day they would get the dsi in stock, and I woke up at 7, (I usually sleep in!!! :D ) And then went to target

exactly when they opened. 8 o' clock in the mornin'! Yeeeehah!!! There were 2 people outside the front door, the custodians talking

on there cell-phones. :mellow: And well, I walked inside and almost NOBODY was there. Nobody was crazy enough to actually go to target

so early in the morning. I WAS!!!! :D ANd I was the first person to get the DSi in that exact target. Haha...

What color did you get? I got the coral for this last Christmas. Did you get any good games to go with it?

You couldn't have gotten the coral DSI, they weren't released were they?

I want a DSI so bad! Argh!! I'm jealous! :)

• 3 weeks later...

After reading top 6 reasons on why Nintendo DSi is not worth 170$, I decided to skip it.

Plus, here in Canada it's even more expensive...

Yeah, the game boy slot removal was a huge blow.

Plus, it appears the store is quite small currently as well.

Meh, we'll see.

I'm with MMF. I have the original chunky DS, and I would not trade the GBA slot for anything in the world. I couldn't CARE what they slapped on it! I realize that it's a very small portion of the market that actually wants backwards compatibility, though, so it makes sense that they do that. It just means I need to keep my old consoles in good working order. *hugs her old PS3 and sneers at the new PS3*