2. 2. Is a Grarrl...

• Cute
    • Strong
    • Both
  3. 3. Is a Meerca...

• Cute
    • Strong
    • Both

I would say usul is cute, grarrl is strong and meerca is both (strong because it can stand with its tail and I guess it can be cute also..)

I suppose it just depends on whether we are talking about specific characters (as you said, like Rosie) or if we are just talking about the actual Neopet.

^ Agreed.

In terms of the basic neopet (green, blue, yellow, red) I'd have to say Usuls are cute, Grarrls are strong and meercas are both, but when you consider the particular characters (such as Meuka, Rosie, Garin etc) I'd have to say both for all of them XD

I voted!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post ads over and over. Please put what you wish to say in your signature.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I personally think Meercas are both cute and strong as they have to sort of bounce on their tails to move. Doensn't that make it strong?

I feel that the Usul is not cute at all, but it IS more cute than strong, if I have to choose between the two.

And the Graal is clearly strong, from their pictures and everything; its got muscular legs, muscular hands, muscular everything and BIG teeth.

Guest riwu0730

Why cares about cute or strong? More importantly is whether they win those contests. I don't spent time decorate my pets. Rather i earn more nps to train them.

• 2 weeks later...

Usuls and Grarrl's were made to be cute and strong, respectively.

But... Meerca? What? It's a neither.

The Meerca was created for comedy, unlike the first two, created to be cute and strong.

Usual are the girly-girls of neopets xP So cute, not strong.

Grarrl is effetively the hit man type of pet so definately strong.

Meercas are a bit in between, sometimes they look cute other times they look vicious xD I voted cute over strong though.

• 3 weeks later...

The Usul is the typical choice for girls, so neo made it girly and cute.

The Graal looks tough, and so more males will opt for it.

Personally, I find the Meercas scary. They look like overgrown hamsters with huge teeth o.0

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on a topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephanie~ if you have any questions regarding this action.