Pet lending chain?

Mimii

I sent in my request a while back for this month's pet lending chain but I have never gotten a response. I thought we were supposed to hear either way? I'm worried, I was really looking forward to participating again this month.

How long ago did you send your request in? Did you get an initial reply? If not, TDN ALP may have accidentally skipped over your message.

Ah, I wonder what happened?! I was going to say something sooner but I thought maybe it was backed up. :( :( :(

I don't have it saved in my sent folder unfortunately, I sent it the day I sent the Pink Kau Daisy to the next person. I sent a message saying "Hey I sent her to ____" and then I sent a message after that apologizing for clogging your inbox but I wanted to reapply for the lending chain.

So it's too late today, correct? I guess I will just wait until next month. :) This way I can transfer my Alien Aisha to someone anyway, so I suppose it works out.

Alright, I can do that. :) Thanks for the infos!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Superfly).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Superfly if you have any questions regarding this action.