Rosie's Springtime Celebration Riddle

Guest HBK

5 hours and I FINALLY found it. I went out of portal mode and found it after 6 clicks, added to my count which I stopped after 500 cause I was getting sad. Found it on the ghost page.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just the first one so far at the deserted fairgrounds? no other clue seems to be up?

Not yet. We'll inform you all when a new clue arises. :)

Since Rosie still has the same clue today but a different prize does that mean there is something else to be had there? Or that the Neopets site hasn't updated that. I know Alex said daily would let us know but the excitment of the hunt is KILLING me XD

I got the Negg Splat. I hate that I can't put it on my Mutant Xweetok, it would fit so nicely with her ratty look and rubbish dump background :sad02:

I got the Negg Splat. I hate that I can't put it on my Mutant Xweetok, it would fit so nicely with her ratty look and rubbish dump background :sad02:

hahahaha, I'm sorry. Hold on to it. Maybe eventually neopets will make it an active item for your pet! :D

well i guess i'm glad there isn't anything new out today, less stress in trying to find it! x_x

hahahaha, I'm sorry. Hold on to it. Maybe eventually neopets will make it an active item for your pet! :D

well i guess i'm glad there isn't anything new out today, less stress in trying to find it! x_x

Agreed! The DD only just ended, and now this! I need a Neopet break..

well probably he most important thing to this which no one told me (god that was annoying, the most crucial, yet so easy thing), is that you MUST go and see rosie to get the RIDDLE FIRST, after i did this i found it within a minute in one of the fairground stores

gosh, if you're going to write information on this at least do it right, save everyone else the grief

About the Negg Hunt, I was wondering if maybe the special ones only came up every 2 days. I mean, on the first day, the three specials neggs that is on the NC mall stay around for two days. Then this one, the clue stay for two days and you can still hunt for it on day two. Of course it may still be too early to tell. I would like to have my suspicion confirmed however, so I don't have to go madly refreshing on the second day in hope of getting another one. o_O

Hey this is not totally related, but it is another spring giveaway at neopets if you go to the merchandise section of neopets, which i clicked on by accident then you can get 5 cool prizes that are all negg related. If you want to find them go here

http://www.neopets.com/shopping/ and click around

I am not sure is related to the rosie's springtime cebelebration riddle its probably not, but its still cool and you get free items all the same.

EDIT: THIS IS ALREADY A DIFFERENT POST SORRY