HI I'm new ;D

Um, hi peoples... :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure to keep your posts at least 7 words long. Thanks!

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

UM, I can't find them :-*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep all your posts longer than 7 words. Maybe check out the rules? :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The link to the forum rules are on the top of every page. xD

Anyway, welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay. Here's a can of Laura-be-gone incase she comes by and tries to eat your toes.

First of all, I strongly suggest you read the rules ;) As Anime has already mentioned, they're on the top left corner of every page on the forums XD

Anyway, welcome to the forums. My name's Stephanie.

I hope you'll find our insanely friendly community a great place to be. (: If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of the members or post a topic ;D

Finally, I hope you'll stay active :)

By the way, the snack table's to your left and we've got 2 residents living under there so watch your toes!

And yeah, Laura's one of those living under the table.

~*~Welcome KeyLimePie~*~

So here are the ground rules and the standard forum info:

New Members Guide | Neopets News | Neopets Help | View New Posts

(the view new posts link is also located on the right hand side of the top tool bar)

Also, if your interested, my signature contains links to some of the websites most popular features.

If you have any questions or comments about absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Stick Around & Stay Active; next thing you know you’ll be addicted like the rest of us.

p.s. I noticed you don’t have forum set would you like me to design one for you? PM me if your interested.

Welcome!

I'm Lion, a guy. Who eats sox.

Soz, read the rules, watch your toes near the snack table, and use that Laura-be-gone that Anime gave you. You'll need it....