Introducing the Neofiles - from TDN

Ian

Here's a sneak peek at what we've been working on recently!

We call it Neofiles. We've only recently come up with the idea, but it's going to be amazing and such a great resource that everyone will come to love. So, everybody loves when the Neopets New Features page updates each day, right? Have you ever tried to go back in history, looking for something specific, and have no idea what day it was? We have.

With Neofiles, everyone will be able to search a completely indexed and categorized version of the Neopets New Features archives right here at TDN and it will be extremely easy to use! We even have a fancy logo for it already. Here's the sneak peek:

neofiles_aprilfools.png

Coming soon to The Daily Neopets

Neofiles will be the latest department and tool exclusively from The Daily Neopets. We'll keep you updated on our progress as development continues. Expect the release of this tool to be in a couple of weeks!

Have a great day,

TDN Management

Since it's almost April 2, I think everyone should just right click on the image, open it in a new window/tab, and look at the URL.

It's a shame, but I don't think anyone would spend months of work on this.

We are working on this for real.

It would have been out for April Fools if I had had the idea earlier...

We hope to have something more to show you than a logo soon!