The Coconut Shy

Mimii

I've never knocked down any coconuts,yet. I hope soon I will knocked down one coconut. I want the avatar, so I go to The Coconut Shy every day.^^

I have knocked down 3, I guess most of you should know it by now but of course I would want to knock down more lol

I have never knocked one down, nor have I gotten one to explode. And I've been going there every day for the last couple of months. No luck! But hopefully, I will get the avatar at some point. It's just expensive to have to keep trying every day.

I used to be really good/lucky at it, I'd more than double the 2K I put in every day. Now it seems I end up with way less. I don't know if I suddenly fail or if the game hates me or what! So I got mad and have stopped for now. But one day. ONE DAY. That coconut is going DOWN.

Of course it WILL explode, and I'll get a nice amount of NP, but no avatar. So I'll have to put that 100K (or whatever it is for explodes) back to try again :P.

Random Event avatars hate me. And Coconut Shy does to, I barely hit the freaking coconuts, but I try at least once a day. I'd try more than that but... I get angry at it if I do it too long >_>

Heh I actually got the avatar on my first try ever, but I never realized it for the next couple of weeks, since I thought it was random.

First ever try! that's so lucky, I am still going for the avatar after god knows how many tries, but I've never done more then make it wobble a bit. It's just like the lever of doom, I have been trying for ages to get that one too.

Well one day, I'm gonna get 10,000 NP and pull like crazy, and if it runs out I won't try again till the next month. xD

Yep, I agree. I want to fill in my stamp collection someday and it's cheaper to win those coconuts than purchase them. A lot of times I end up leaving the shy with 100 or 200 more NP than I came with.

I didn't know you got 100k for them exploding!!! :O :O Now all the more reason for me to play!

From TDN's guide you apparently get 500k from making the coconut explode :O

Unfortunately I never get anything from this game, maybe 300nps at the most but no avatar :(

I've been going every day for the last month... no luck so far, but I'll hopefully get the avatar eventually! I'm lucky if I can even match the amount of Neopoints I spend on The Coconut Shy each day. Occasionally I make a few hundred Neopoints, but I almost always leave with less NP than I started with.