The new terror mountain

Woah. Thanks for posting this topic, I wouldn't of known otherwise.

TNT inspires me to make graphics. (That's a first!)

Oh yeah, and I like Happy Valley the most. Looks chocolatey. Mmm... but I do like the rest of the mountain..

And, about the Scratch Card Kiosk, it's probably just TNT forgetting to update their pages. <3

It completely caught me off-guard. I accidentally left the Igloo Garage Sale, instead of refreshing, and there it was.

I like it! Aside from Taelia's snow castle; it's kind of dominating. I think it detracts from how nice everything else is.

Just hurried voer to neopets to look it up. All i can say is wow. Haunted Woods was god enough, but now terror mountain too looks absolutely amazing. I have a feeling each of the old worlds are going to be remade with the new codes and CSS. As such ill be looking at The Lost Dessert, Mystery Island, Faerieland, Krawk Island, and Tyrannia in the future.

My bets on faerieland :D

It's not bad, but it makes Neopets seem more and more kiddish, if you know what I mean.

And the animations are really slow for me.

Really? I don't think it looks childish my self. I am very sorry the animations run slowly on your computer, though. I think they are lovely.

I like it! Aside from Taelia's snow castle; it's kind of dominating. I think it detracts from how nice everything else is.

Ya, it does look pretty... uhh...dominating. I think you hit it on the nail there. And she is so tiny compared to her castle! But I love all the random animations going on through all three levels ^_^!

I love it! I clicked on it by accident and didn't know what or where I went to LOL

It was confusing for a second! It's perfect though!

The only thing I dislike is the top of the mountain. It still looks ugly :P

wow I didn't noticed it until now lol. I thinking it looks much better due to the animations in the pages but its a little laggy for me...

I saw it yesterday night, and I was just thinking to post about it. It's very...interesting