What Key Quest tokens do you have?

Mimii

You can get them here? It's just a shame that I live in a small town and we don't have a Target... and the nearest big one in Newcastle is 2 hours away... and I checked them but they don't sell them. But if we go to Sydney soon I'll see if they are there!

And, my parents won't let me buy them off ebay. So I can't get them there.

Bummer about your parents not letting you buy them off ebay :(

Yeah, the only Target within Sydney that sells them seems to be the Burwood one. It took a lot of phone calls from me in order to find one I could get some plushies at!

Hopefully you'll get a trip to Sydney soon and be able to grab some :)

Well Lion you are only 11 and you're supposed to be 18 to buy from Ebay (or you used to have to be anyway) so I can understand that. I wouldn't let my son buy on ebay until he got a job and used his own money! :P Of course he is only 5 so that may be a while.

Heheh, thanks for reminding me about my age, Mimi!

You do make a point though. My parents have bought stuff off ebay for me in the past. If I pester them enough then they might buy this for me. I'm spoiled. :P

lol. I am too. I told my mom I wanted the I-Phone and the next day it was in my room all wrapped up. o-0 And then when I told her I wanted some webkinz she bought me like 30 and i bought like 50 on my own and then I got bored on the site which is probably why she's not buying me neopets plushies now. Although I guess I could whine my way in and I could get her to buy me like 5 and when my birthday comes up, my friend that plays neo will get me 5 and my mom will get me like 15. :-D

I wish I was still a spoiled kiddie! Now I have to spoil my own kiddie! D: Me want spoiledness!!! hahaha

Sorry Lion, didn't know that it would offend you to state your age. o_O

I wish I was still a spoiled kiddie! Now I have to spoil my own kiddie! D: Me want spoiledness!!! hahaha

hahahaha I hear you Mimi, although the only kiddie I have that I spoil rotten is my cat ;)