What Key Quest tokens do you have?

Mimii

I just got home from getting another two plushies and I thought it would be cool to see what tokens everyone has! Here are mine:

- Christmas Quiggle

- Halloween Acara

- Strawberry Jubjub

- Yellow Usul

- Blue Koi

- Starry Elephante

- Yellow Xweetok

- Striped Xweetok

- 2 Cloud Unis

- Faerie Ixi

- Faerie Acara

- Faerie Aisha

- Green Kacheek

- Pink Quiggle

- Purple Scorchio

- Speckled Bruce

- Yellow Kougra

- Cloud Flotsam

- Spotted Aisha

- Disco Elephante

- Abagail

- Starter Meerca

PHEW! Yeah I collect them. I saw this one chick that had 78 of them!!! I AM SO JEALOUS! I only need the other two strawberry plushies and I will get the nova for completing series 3! :D

I don't have too many... I've only got the Strawberry Poogle (bought the plushie for my gf for Christmas), Abigail and Ylana. Are there any others you can get for free?

- Apollo ^_^

Not anymore.. :\ AAA and your starter are also free but the AAA one we can't get anymore and I am angry about it. hehe

I need that plushie! ARGH! It will put me only one away from the Nova token!

My dad is buying me a BOX of the fun card packs (I think it has like 25 or more packs in it?) for my birthday which is on about a month! I want those three tokens from that SO BAD, I also want a KQ collector's case theme! D: I saw a silver one earlier and I was SO JEALOUS!

I also only have the free ones which is the 4 tokens because I don't know where in Singapore I can buy plushies. Lucky for you all!!

Another collector. Hahaha, I'm so awed and jealous, lol. *hangs head* Congratulations on amassing such a nice collection!! ^_^

I have:

-Green Cybunny (starter)

-Faerie Acara (only one in my quick list!)

-Speckled Bruce

-Cloud Meerca

-Abigail

(I want YLANA SKYFIRE ffff. And AAA for completion's sake. I think the AAA token is kinda creepy o_o)

and a Faerie Aisha coming in the mail, so once the payment's cleared I'll probably ask the seller to type up the code in advance for me lol. I love my Acara :3 I think next I'll get either a Faerie Ixi or a Strawberry Poogle. (Can we have a Faerie Meerca in the next series, TNT? Pleaaaaaaaaaase... ;_;) Sadly, as I live in rural Australia, I have to order all my plushies off the internet -- I checked my local Target and they only had three plushies left - 2x Faerie Acara and 1x Speckled Bruce (hahaha only 1x Faerie Acara left now). Hopefully that's a good sign, 'cause if there aren't many left then they might sell well and so Target might have plans of restocking. Or maybe they will let me order them through them? $4.89 for a plushie is better than like $8 USD + shipping =P

By the way, sorry for the OT, but WOW, nice account. I hope mine can be as great as yours when I've been around for two years lol.

My account? D: I hadn't been on that thing for a year of it's creation because I got mad at Neopets and quit for a while. My main account (that got frozen.. ugh) would be about 8 years old now. :(

I have the starter Bruce and Abigail. I was on hiatus when Key Quest came out so I don't have Ylana or AAA.

I only have the starter one and Abigail. I'm going to get some plushies for my b-day which is on May 6! :D I'll probably get at LEAST 2, so that's good. (for me) And then I'll start collecting like you guys, but my mom says I'm too old for stuffed animals. I think she's just mad at me because I have 82 webkinz (something like that) and then I got bored of the site...

Lion, you can buy plushies in Oz.

Certain Target stores stock them. You just need to call around and see which ones do. If you are in NSW then the Target at Burwood stocks them.

Alternatively there is an online store that prices them quite decently, although I've never gotten them from there before so don't know how much it would total in Australian dollars...

I may or may not have gotten two more tonight.. *shifty eyes* I got the Cloud Flotsam and the Spotted Aisha. XD I'm going to add them to my list up there!

I've got starter, Ylana, Abi and AAA.

They don't sell plushies here. :crying:

Yeah, they do! ^_^ Assuming you live in a town of decent size, your local Target should stock them. Call them up and ask! Alternately you can order them from the internet, but it's WAY cheaper to get them irl ($4.89 per plushie).

Wow, the Target here sells them for $8 a piece! Toys R Us does $4.99 and Walmart is also $8 a piece. Unfortunately Toys R Us is only stocking series 3 and I already have all of those so now I must go to Walmart. :(

$4.89 for a plushie is better than like $8 USD + shipping =P

WHERE?!?!?!?!?

The Target in Sydney sells them for $12.99!!!

Oh where oh were can I get it for $4.89??? I'd be buying them all!!

WHERE?!?!?!?!?

The Target in Sydney sells them for $12.99!!!

Oh where oh were can I get it for $4.89??? I'd be buying them all!!

You can find a ton of them on ebay that are cheap! :O You have to watch for them, though. Sometimes there won't be ANYTHING there, sometimes they are all over priced and then all of a sudden there are tons of auctions for Special Edition plushies for less than $5! I have the advantage that a lot of people give free shipping to the USA but usually the shipping prices are pretty cheap. :)