7600 members and over 200,000 posts!

Ian

Hello everybody!

YAY! We have recently reached 7,600 members and 200,000 posts on TDN Forums! :D Thank you for being a part of one of the largest communities of Neopets; we're all glad that you're apart. Our community wouldn't be the same if just one of our members weren't here. The individuals that make up TDN Forums is what makes us unique!

birthdaynoisemaker.gifbirthdaynoisemaker.gif

I love milestones!! And whistler blower thingies!

Continue to post away! b)

Best,

Ian

YEEEY, I am so happy to be a part of it.

PS: I need some one to fund my gingerbread house that I am making for all of the members.

Ya I really happy to be part of this family!!

BTW CC how much fund do you need?

Yay Whistler Blower Thingies!

What a great present for Ian's birthday! Did we plan it? Why yes, and I take all the credit.

I timed this milestone specifically for right here just for you. What, it's true? :shiftyeyes_anim:

p.s. So Livvy, your like what...at least 100k of those?

I claim top poster and timed Ian milestone notification rights! :P

Random claims aside, it's just staggering to think TDNF has come this far since its beginnings. And we were all part of it! :O

UP TDN!

In the side note we will need tonnes of gingerbread and sugar...We will also need more icing cuz Livvy ate the last batch. Anybody leading a hand for building the gingerbread house?

And don't forget the popcorn! Can't have a proper milestone celebration without popcorn! :D

If that's the case...

*pokes my post count* :P

But less pointless competition. MORE PARTYING! :jerrypteri:

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, for me, I joined the forums in 2006 but quitted Neopets in Early 2008. In Late 2008/Early 2009, I got interested in it again and 'rejoined' the forums. So I guess I still count as a 'new' member?

BTW, Congrats for your new milestone. I think this website and forum is going to take over PPT someday soon.

PS. Has it already? I haven't been on the forum for a year so I'm not at all sure.

• 1 month later...

wow that is a whole lot of people and a lot of posts ^_^

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have been inactive for more than 3 weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.