Empress Keiko

What chocolate do you like?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which chocolate will you chose?

• Mint Chocolate
    • Milk Chocolate
    • Dark Chocolate
    • I don't.
  2. 2. What would you like in you chocolate?

• nougat
    • nuts
    • peanut butter
    • nothing, plain pwns all!
    • I just told you I don't like chocolate!

To tell the truth, I don't really like to eat chocolate - I eat a little once every few months or so. BUT ... I do prefer DARK, semi-sweet and bitter chocolate more than the rest, otherwise the rest of the chocolate would seem too sweet for me. Too bad where I live such chocolate is rarer and more expensive than normal chocolate.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To tell the truth, I don't really like to eat chocolate - I eat a little once every few months or so. BUT ... I do prefer DARK, semi-sweet and bitter chocolate more than the rest, otherwise the rest of the chocolate would seem too sweet for me. Too bad where I live such chocolate is rarer and more expensive than normal chocolate.

Singapore? There chocolate is expensive? shame. Though it does make sense...we people in America live closer to where the chocolate is made....

mmm...Dark chocolate...(starts drooling excessively)

ANYWAY, is it dark or mint chocolate neopets that are gourmet?

My mom used to make chocolate when I was little. She made dark, milk and white chocolates! And she used to give some to the kids choir.

That's very nice of her :) I wish I had a mum who could make chocolate as well. Does she grind the cocoa powder herself?

:D Carmel chocolate is the best.......there needs to be a whole store devoted to just carmel chocolate....mmmmm....I can taste it all ready

Does that actually taste like orange? with chocolate? Why does that look sooooo realistic? Where do you live, England?

whoa its looks kinda weird...xD

i know, but if it's chocolate, it's gotta taste delicious!!

I'm sorry, I was rushing, since I had to go somewhere and I didn't want to forget it...sorry to all fans of white chocolate!

• 2 weeks later...
i mightve eaten them

but forgotten the names xD

All I care about it that it is tasty chocolate!