Luck: What have you had?

Hello2

I have knocked down 3 coconuts before... I guess thats luck then :)

I won a Desert Paint Brush from the Fruit Machine at the end of last year ^_^ Not long after that, I found a Chokato (TCG) in a Random Event too! Oh, and I guess my two FFQs count as lucky as well. Those are my luckiest random things in all the time I've played Neopets lol

Oh man, I'm the luckiest of all!! Just yesterday I got...

5,000 taken away from me! LOL

I haven't been lucky in 'games' like that. On my old account (years and years and years ago when fire motes and the like were VERY expensive) I got 10,000 on the Wheel of Excitement. lol /is old.

I recently won the Neopian Lottrey two days in a row. The first day I won 85k, and the second day I won 11,5k. And a bronze trophy at that! I got these tickets from The Wheel of Monotony, so I didn't have more than one, and I didn't make a conscious effort to win. What are the odds? ^_^

I was randomly awarded a Draik Transmogrification Potion whilst wandering the site! It was a few years ago. I sold it and made a pretty penny, because I wasn't too fussed on Draiks myself.

Oh, and a month or two ago I got a Moehog Potion of some sort on the Wheel of Excitement.

- Apollo ^_^

Whoa at some of your luck, guys. Well, recently I got a Starry Paint Brush from Key Quest, and a Basic Golden Nerkmid (~230-250k) randomly wandering the site. I kept the Nerkmid lying in my SDB thinking it was worthless. When I bothered looking it up.. wow! I sold it pretty instantly. xD I also found 20k on the Pirate Treasure Map. ^_^ And... I just got sick from the Wheel of Excitement. -_-! I'm jealous of my friend though. (Well, not really. Mostly happy for him, 'specially 'cause he gives me stuff lol.) He has gotten THREE PBs from KQ! And we've been playing the same amount of time, and I got one. Oh, well, it'll balance out!

Me and my friend are planning to set up 6 different games of 5 k each on Key Quest (when we get 5 k we quit and create a new game) and alternately switch between who gets a gold key or silver in hopes of getting a paint brush and 30,000 NP.

Past few days, I get a lot of faerie quests. Usually light and dark faeries, but they don't grant my battle pet lol

Today it's a faerie queen quest, hehe :P

Honestly, I hate doing quests but I do them anyway because it raises my pets stats.