Abigail Key Quest Token!

Izzy ♥

By challenging either AAA or Abigail in today's Daily Dare challenge, you can unlock the awesome Abigail Key Quest token! Once unlocked, you can use this token whenever you play Key Quest ;)

abigail_80.gifabigail.pngabigail_80.gif

For more information about today's challenge, and a guide to the challenge game Sutek's Tomb, see TDN's Daily Dare coverage!

Happy gaming, and good luck! ^_^

ddcoverage-customization.jpg

It's awesome that people can get the token even if they can only beat Abby.. Way to go Neopets! :D I think that's nice of them. :)
I agree! I thought at first you could only get it beating Abigail, that would have been sad for those who want to beat AAA every day.

I'm happy for the new token but I was hoping for another token of another alignment...

It's really good of TNT to give away Key Quest items for free occasionally. It means people like me, who don't want their credit card on the Internet, can still play! Speaking of which, how many people here are able to play Key Quest? Wouldn't that usually entail borrowing a parents credit card? That was always a big no-no when I was a kid, lol.

- Apollo ^_^

Speaking of which, how many people here are able to play Key Quest? Wouldn't that usually entail borrowing a parents credit card? That was always a big no-no when I was a kid, lol.

Um, why would it entail borrowing a parents credit card? It's just a game?