Neopets Pixel page

Mimii

In case everyone does not know I like to pixel, a LOT! Well I had a super cool idea (which has probably been done but maybe not the same way/magnitude) to make a giant Neopets related pixel collection that users can display on their Pet page, shop, gallery, lookup, whatever! As long as the pixels were credited to my site.

I've decided that I will make it an off-Neopets site, simply because I will have far too many things to squish on one page.

Also I thought that maybe I could make little "toy boxes" that users could just copy and paste the code and then pick out their favorite pixel items to put "in" it! Would that be cool? Yay, nay? :D I'm super excited anyway.

YOU CANNOT USE THESE PIXELS YET!! Please wait until I open the site! :D

PBs:

biscuit.gifusuki.gifsnow.gifplushie.gifzombie.giffaerie.gifbaby.gifroyal.giflutari.giftyrannian.gifghost.gifdarigan.gifgrey.gif

Key Quest Keys:

white-1.gifblue-1.gifgreen-1.gifgold-1.gifred-1.gif

Bottled Faeries:

(I couldn't get the actual shape so I made them little balls with wings.. LOL)

water.giffire-1.gifdark.gifair.giflight.gif

Cleared up a bunch of the PBs, I have them ALL finished but YOU CANNOT USE THESE PIXELS YET!! Please wait until I open the site! :D

Feel free (actually, I encourage you!) to request items I should pixel. I will have to have some time to do them all but it gives me a better idea of what kinds of things users want to see.

Request List:

- Slorgs

- Cybunnies

- Faeries

- Dubloons

- Nerkmids

- Key Quest Keys Done!

- Special Chias

- Wearables

- Petpet PBs

- Slushies

- Jellies

- Xweetoks

- Morphing Potions

- Isca and Caylis

Cool beans! Great work! And I would say go for it, but once the word gets out, I don't know how faithful people will be in keeping this on neopets/linking to your page, unfortunatley... but I wouldn't let that stop you at all haha.

You do an awesome job and you should totally show them off!

Oh I used to own a pixel site so I am no stranger to thieves. People still steal the pixels that I still have up now but it's just that some people are idiots like that. :\

And thank you, by the way! :D

Amazing. I love Pixel Art. They look amazing! Loving it. (I just repeated the same sentence twice in a different form :P) It's an awesome idea, go for it!

Thanks Lion! ;) I have almost all of the PBs done now! Hoorah! Codestones will be next! I won't post those here, though. These are just teasers!

Any requests? I plan on having a request "form" on my page so that people can request specific things they want to see pixelled. It would help me bunches if you guys would suggest some things! :)

Oh my gosh! I am in love!

Please let us know when it's OK to use, as I would love to display some :).

Requests... I don't know, Cybunnies :P. Slorgies.

I also know what you mean about the toy boxes, I had one on my pixel site. I'd be keen!

Ok so for requests we have Faeries, Cybunnies and Slorgs! :D

Thanks so much guys.. It means a lot to me when people like my work! :D

Cutecutecutecutecutecute!!! ^_^

*cough* Uh... very nice pixel work! :P I think pretty much everybody here would be in support of your creation of a Neopets pixel collection. Be sure to point us to it when it's ready! :yes:

As for requests... maybe you could do some wearables? They'd look like mini-clothes for petpets! xD

Awesome guys, thanks! I was going to actually look at some of my awesome PHP Ninja friends for a content management system, does anyone know of a good one for free before I badger my friends? :O

Those are super cute! When they're able to be used be sure to let us know, I'll be putting them pretty much everywhere :P

Going with the paintbrush theme, why not petpet paint brushes? Then maybe some slushies?

As for the content managing system, I have nothing helpful to contribute unfortunately :/

Cutenews is a horrible blogging tool system, so unstable! LOL I am thinking about this older script I know if called Iconsort, it's pretty cool!

Can't use them yet, though! :( Plus they probably won't be very good to you.. They were a lot harder than I thought!

I just now finished all of the Pet PBs! *phew* Not all of them are shown since there is a 35ish image limit per post. Now I shall work on Dubloons then Codestones!

Man I don't know how I missed this topic. Those are adorable you uber talented at the pixeling!

I would totally use the PB's for sure, and probably a few others as the mood struck me.

If your still taking requests I might suggest Jellies. And Xweetoks if they aren't too complicated to pixel.

If your not taking requests still than just totally ignore me.

Oh thanks! I didn't think the keys looked very good at all personally. I made two other versions that I scrapped before those were made. :S

The PBS look amazing!

And so do the keys. :P

And don't know if you can do this, but how about Morphing Potions? Fairly big project though, so if you can't do it, ignore me.