A Favor, I beg of You!

Daily Dare

Teehee.

Anyone here going to be stalking Neopets Sunday for the release of some Chombies?

If you are, I beg a favor of you. I'm at work all day Sunday, and (luckily) work with computers. If you could be so kind as to send an email my way when the Chombies are released, that would be great (I adore the Darigan Chomby, and I MUST have one!)!

My email at work is jason.jensen(at)sitel.com (edited out the "@" for spam protection).

So yeah, once again it's jason.jensen(at)sitel.com

Thank you so much! Multiple people can send me emails if you do see them, so don't be afraid to send one to me! Thanks! (those who notify me of it and it allows me to create a Chomby, I will create a custom signature for them!)

Thanks again!

I'll be online tomorrow....my username is natalitsa2....add me and if i see anything i'll get it for you.

I want a Chomby too! I'll give you a heads up (if I remember. :P) if I see one at all! Hopefully, we'll both "win."

lol. Hope you feel better! Sadly, I haven't seen Chombies the whole day. :(

Really? That really sucks...but hopefully that's not true unless I don't get a Chomby today. ^-^

This is a tad useless but... They were just there! I clicked on it by accident and there they were so check back frequently! They only showed up for a minute because I IMEd my friend with the link and by the time she clicked it was gone.

I know right? I got a Poogle on my old account last year, and I was SO happy. They're so adorable. I love those little guys. xD