*sigh*

TheUnknown

Yeah. I was just frozen for cheating in flash games, apparently. :/ Which I didn't do...

Just sent in a form/report about this, so I'm hoping to get it back. But TNT rarely does that, people say... :(

And honestly? The form needs to let you type more. The character restriction is absurd. :grrr:

Just... need to vent out some rage. :crying:

That really sucks, hope you get your ID back, I was just wandering, how can they freeze you for using cheats, dont we all use them at games?

That really sucks, hope you get your ID back, I was just wandering, how can they freeze you for using cheats, dont we all use them at games?

By cheating, they mean using illegal means. Look at Ruins Rampage. The max score is 850. If I was cheating though, I could make it so that I got say... 950.

So, yeah, they're saying I did something against the rules, which I didn't.

*crosses fingers for you*

It truely is awful when it happens. I hope you get a positive reply from a comprehensive person, because all their autoreply messages are not nice to read at all.

Do you have any idea which game it was?

*crosses fingers for you*

It truely is awful when it happens. I hope you get a positive reply from a comprehensive person, because all their autoreply messages are not nice to read at all.

Do you have any idea which game it was?

None at all. This may be due to the Daily Dare, because a glitch occured, which I promptly reported to TNT. They responded back to it, but I have a feeling that's what I was frozen for anyways.

And I'll just explain it anyways...

For the Daily Dare and World Challenges, users are allowed to send unlimited scores, right? It's just that the scores past the third one won't reward NP.

Hot Dog Hero, a Daily Dare game, was also a World Challenge game for 3 days. The point at which the score is reviewed is 30000.

Forgetting that, I sent in a score above 30K for a World Challenge. Obviously, it went under review and was not accepted in the World Challenge.

I then sent 3 more scores for the World Challenge, one per time where I would win. This adds up to 4 scores. Yet, obviously, I get 2K NP. (Since the reviewed score was of the first three, and I don't get NP for the fourth).

However, the scores sent section states 4/3 (as seen in my screenshot), when it shouldn't. Normally, in the WC, even if more than 3 scores are sent, it would still say 3/3. Not only that, but each time I sent a score, it would give me a message saying I beat AAA. :/

If it wasn't this, I have no idea. :/

post-7761-1237570433_thumb.jpg

Hum, it sounds like the score under review caused trouble... and was rejected, causing you to be frozen. It happened to me a year ago with Feed Florg :(

I had the same thing with 4/3 scores (and even 5/3 scores) when I entered the WC last weekend for Meerca Chase and I had no trouble, so I don't think that is why you got frozen.

Aw, I especially hate it when you try to correct whatever it was and you still get frozen. I'm so absent minded.

I just know it's only a matter of time till I accidentally do something on a side account that gets me frozen.

Like collecting a monthly freebie or like the other day I almost collected the egg hunt thing on a side account.

I'm starting to think that's what I'm getting. I asked for details and they tell me to keep my account safe by avoiding scams. :/

Still no progress, they're absolutely certain that I cheated based on evidence from their "records". :/

That sucks. My account was frozen before for "profanity" which I never did but...-sighs- It's really annoying, especially those auto messages!

Yea, their so called records.

You can try to reply with more details, since you are not limited in characters when you send an email.

Again, best of luck. And if it doesn't work, I hope you can rebuild.

How many np did u have in that account? You don't have to answer my question though, because some people think it's very personal!

-gasps- That's a LOT and that really sucks, because unless you're some person who can earn 1 million a day, it's going to take you a LONG time to build that all back up. :(

*headdesk*

I wish you the best of luck getting your account back. I can't imagine how frustrating that is, and I hope I never find out, and hopefully you'll get your account unfrozen before DD ends.

I found a PPT page on frozen accounts and what to do. Unfortunately, I don't know if how outdated it is. There are two e-mails there, and I sent an e-mail to each of them, but I instantly got an automated response from "[email protected]" each time, either signaling they didn't go through or it's just a suggestion. The only reason I've done so is because the current person I'm speaking to (again) hasn't responded in a while and when she did respond, her answers were vague and not to the point. :/

If it's allowed, could I possibly ask if any of you know any current Neopets support staff e-mails? As far as I know, they all end with "@support.neopets.com"...

I don't think they would reply to you if you mail them directly... but I can PM you the one I got if that makes you feel better.

It's normal to take time to get a reply. Once they have validated that you are the owner of the account, it can take 1 or 2 weeks before you hear back from them again. Depending how many work they have in their inbox I guess. :k

I don't think they would reply to you if you mail them directly... but I can PM you the one I got if that makes you feel better.

It's normal to take time to get a reply. Once they have validated that you are the owner of the account, it can take 1 or 2 weeks before you hear back from them again. Depending how many work they have in their inbox I guess. :k

I suppose so, I guess I'm just really angry so I'm annoyed at a slow response (slow being more than 2 hours...). And since my original form was replied to within the hour, and my first reply with 2-3, I expected further ones to be within the same timeframe as well. :/

Yes, TNT's response time varies greatly. I've had response times from extremely quick to slow. If you don't here from the staff member in 7-10 day's time, they've probably decided to ignore your query, unfortunately. :( At that point, just send in a new form, and hope that you get someone understanding.

EDIT: I noticed you found the topic on JN. Reading through that will probably help you a lot, but I can't answer the questions you asked there, since I don't know.

Yes, TNT's response time varies greatly. I've had response times from extremely quick to slow. If you don't here from the staff member in 7-10 day's time, they've probably decided to ignore your query, unfortunately. :( At that point, just send in a new form, and hope that you get someone understanding.

EDIT: I noticed you found the topic on JN. Reading through that will probably help you a lot, but I can't answer the questions you asked there, since I don't know.

Yeah, the topic's helped quite a bit. Although it does kind of trouble me... The topic starter seems to have been frozen for the same reason as me, and still hasn't gotten the account back. :/

Oh well, I'll guess I'll just have to spend as much time trying to get it back as well. 25 mil+ of stuff and a trained pet are at stake!

Not to mention 14 months of my life and 30$ worth of NC stuff. -_-

Honestly, I don't know. :/ Sure, freezing is understandable, but they're absolutely refusing to hear me out, and that's what's annoying me. It's like being thrown into a courtroom and having everyone shout you're guilty and sentenced to life without being able to argue about it. :/

Worst march break ever. I lost a chance at BGC one day, and I get frozen on the next. :(

Yea, they do that... refusing to hear you.

I even had sent a screenies and chat logs from when I scored at Feed Florg. Still, they were the ones with evidences. Sad :(.

I don't know what I will do if this happen to me as well and even worst I spend like 7 to 8 years on neopets already. Its like you suddenly don't know what other things you can do other than neopets...