Who Wants The Neomail Addict Avatar?

FutureTXTurkey

Would love to be added to the list.

Name: 305Diablo

I'm usually on around 9-12 AM NST. Monday-Friday & throughout the day on the weekends!

--

I guess it would help if I had typed my name correctly.. :x

Hello! I would like this avatar!

Username: Starrdomm

Times on: It changes constantly. I'm a student, so it depends on my work load. I'm usually on every day though, and always respond to neomail!

Link to my neomail: http://www.neopets.com/neomessages.phtml?type=send&recipient=starrdomm

Just got this a couple minutes ago, and it's not that fancy that you have to read and send neomail several times. Just go to the neomail inbox page and refresh it. Didn't took me over 1 minute :)

Did you have any unread neomail in your inbox at the time? I've tried just refreshing and so far nothing

Did you have any unread neomail in your inbox at the time? I've tried just refreshing and so far nothing

No, I don't think so. And did you remember to check your preferences on neoboard? Oh, and btw, I held F5 all the ways so that why some of my needed-to-refresh avvie took less time than normal. :)

All I'm getting is a whole lot of Space Faerie stuff T-T And I'm going both (refreshing and neomailing a friend)

Got it!

Edited by coopkaty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No, I don't think so. And did you remember to check your preferences on neoboard? Oh, and btw, I held F5 all the ways so that why some of my needed-to-refresh avvie took less time than normal. :)

I need this avatar too, but what are TNT's rules on refreshing? I'd hate to get frozen for something so trivial.

• 1 month later...

http://www.neopets.com/neomessages.phtml?type=send&recipient=jadeeebabyy

I need this avatar!!! :) I miss the days when you could just type "I love neomail" in a neomail; my old account had this avatar before the purge :( I don't care what we talk about, let's just talk!!!! Also, does anyone know if the list on the first page is still updated or what? I'd hate to neomail all those people and then them not want the neomails.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...