Who Wants The Neomail Addict Avatar?

FutureTXTurkey

Wow, great idea! Username: babblebuth

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Count me in ;)

I am above the age of thirteen and can reply and if you wish me not to reply, simply tell me:)

Also, If I seem to be too friendly and you wish me to stop bugging you as I can get annoying when contacting you, please tell me and I will stop messaging you :)

Username: shetawolfthe12th

This is a great idea! SIGN ME UP! :woot: Neomail away, I'm up and active any day and at so many random hours I can't even track!! :*

username: unknownman14

Sign me up please! My username is hsumelanie

I won't be able to send many neomails from Monday-Thursday but I'm on Neopets a lot for the rest of the week.

Also, I am a very random person ^^

• 2 weeks later...

This is absolutely perfect for me. I've really been trying to get this avatar for a while now.

My username is Aloezam. Please, let me know if you'd like to work on this avvy with me. I'm on for extended periods every day, so I can be quite flexible with times. Also, it's up to you whether or not you just want to go for it all at once, or just randomly message each other until we get lucky.

Thanks, and great idea. ^_^

Before I get asked to get added to the list, can people under 13 get neo-mail? I'm just wondering, because it's so boring without any mail, even if I can't answer back. It would give others a chance to get the neo-mail addict avvie ,and I could get a Neopian connection(and, if neccesary, I could PM you back.)

• 2 weeks later...

My username is zombiefaiirytale^^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

add me too please... mine's astrokisses :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Smileys do not contribute to the post count.

This is a really good idea :D

My neopets username is Strawb3rrySammy and feel free to neomail me :D I'll reply and what not and hopefully we'll get the avvi !!

Before I get asked to get added to the list, can people under 13 get neo-mail?

People under thirteen can receive neomail, but they cannot reply back. There is another under 13 user on the list already, so you are more than welcome to join! Thanks for your interest and thanks for being cautious and considerate. I have added you to the list.

And For Everyone Else...The List Is Updated! Finally!

Awesome~! Add me to that list. My screen name on Neo is Seleana, just like it is on here. Awesome ;)!