Worth It?

Lyndsie

So, I like to design/play with graphics and I have PSP8, but I'm thinking about getting PhotoShop. But is it really worth the money to get it? And what version is best?

Yes, it's worth it, if you're going to use it on a regular basis either creating graphics, websites, editing photos and the like. Otherwise, I'd just use free downloadable software which you can find around the net.

I've got both CS2 and CS3 via work, both with I adore and would recommend.

I'm pretty sure that you can get a trial of CS3 on the Adobe website. Download it and see if you like it or not :)

It really is worth it. Although the newer versions are a little pricey.

As heartbreak said you can download a trial off the Adobe website..

And CS2 and CS3 are probably the best ones.

I think its worth it, but I do a lot of graphic work - it'll depend for you if it is.

The Elements versions (latest is 6, I believe) are very good for graphic design... they don't have all the features but they have most ^_^ I used those for years before getting CS4 at the end of last year - while I'd definately say CS4 is better, for what I was doing Elements worked fine. Plus its much, much cheaper xD

Thanks guys! I may download that free trial, but I doubt I'll be able to (my dad is a computer freak). That's okay though, cause I know I'm going to like it and use it. ;)