Spring Merchandise Negg Hunt!

Ali Cat

Players in some countries can now pick up free items by visiting select pages of the online Neopets catalogue. Just click the five following links, and you will get one of five items and some number of neopoints at each.

When you click a link, something that looks similar to this will be at the top of the page:

spring-hunt09.jpg

You get the item shown and the neopoint amount stated, not the negg. The items you receive are able to be sold, so you cannot participate in this on your side account(s).

Players in the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand are currently able to participate in this.

Players residing in the United Kingdom are not currently able to participate in this.

Happy Spring, everyone! :)

cybunny_painting_neggs.gif

Why can't players from the UK get them? it doesn't seem fair to me, yes I'm bitter and jealous lol

Why can't players from the UK get them? it doesn't seem fair to me, yes I'm bitter and jealous lol

Not sure... but probably because merchandise isn't available to purchase there...

How sad :(

I agree, I think EVERYONE should be able to do this. :( Sorry! It's pretty cool to get free stuff, though. *sigh*

At first I was like: oh man, why not NZ?

But I gave it a shot anyways and I got them!

Thanks TDN, and add that New Zealanders have a shot as well ;)

I know I was SO happy! Finally we're not left out! I LOVE these prizes. They're such pretty colours and they're going in my gallery :P.

aww I can't play this in Singapore :( The pages come up as per normal without getting any prizes...

It is soo unfair that other people cant get them like me, Neopets never did anything that all the people of the world can participate in.

AGAIN a super cool thing us in Europe can't participate in!

If I had a life and other things to do, I'd boycut Neopets for a while :grrr: