Neopets Toolbar Available For Firefox 3!

FutureTXTurkey

What's long overdue, much debated, and better late than never? The Neopets Toolbar for Firefox!

Firefox users no longer have to sit & discuss if the toolbar works, how well, or at what cost.

The Neopets Toolbar is now officially compatible with Firefox 3.0.7. And not a moment too soon!

toolbar.png

Download Firefox 3.0.7

toolbar3.png

For those tunning in late, who have yet to discover the Neopets Toolbar, here are some key features offered:

• Quick Links: Instant access to the most important areas in Neopia, ‘dailies,’
    games, Neomail, Online Mall, your favourite real-world sites and more.
  • Special Alerts: When the orb is flashing, a special message or event
    is waiting for you. Make sure you catch the Alert before it disappears!
  • Favorite Links: You decide what is important by bookmarking links to your
    favorite locations. It can also automatically log your frequently visited pages.

You can click the orange link for more about the tool bar, and the Firefox logo to learn about version 3.0.7.

t_205.gif

Well, it's not nearly as helpful as TDN, but I guess it's pretty cool...

Yeah ! I was waiting for this for so long. I can clear my "neopets bookmarks" file now :P

hehe, took you long enough...

-sent e-mail around 2pm NST yesterday-

----------

ANYWAYS... it's nice they updated it, though sadly it still doesn't work in my version of firefox. (FF 3.2a1pre)

Well we wanted to give Illusen her time in the spot light before we made the toolbar announcement.

Thanks for the e-mail though DarkDC we count on forum users to stay alert and keep us on our toes!

hehe, took you long enough...

-sent e-mail around 2pm NST yesterday-

----------

ANYWAYS... it's nice they updated it, though sadly it still doesn't work in my version of firefox. (FF 3.2a1pre)

Yes, thank you very much darkdc for the email, it was greatly appreciated. Unfortunately I was out of the building most of the day, so I didn't get it until later and then we did wait just a little bit to leave the Illusen stuff up, as Tara said. But THANK YOU for your email, I love getting news tips that we can post. Feel free to contact me directly if you ever have anything else you think should be posted, you can contact me here on the forums or email me at tdn.superfly[-at-]gmail.com (changed the [-at-] to @). Also don't hesitate to contact anyone else you see online in the news department if you think it will get the information out faster.

But I like the alert that didn't take up heaps of room on my toolbar - actually I think I'm going to keep it as it makes a nice noise when tarla is around and if I get any mail or notifications on neopets...

I downloaded the update to the toolbar too, but have just ticked it off so it's not on my window.

Thanks for letting us know, was wondering why FF was asking if I wanted the update to the toolbar when I opened it this morning!

I must be a very special blind person today. I can't even find the toolbar to download >_<

Can some kind soul link me? I'd be forever grateful <3

I must be a very special blind person today. I can't even find the toolbar to download >_<

Can some kind soul link me? I'd be forever grateful <3

You can click on the orange rectangle that says: "Download Toolbar -- Free"

It automatically links you to the download page. Or you can click the link in the above post.

I haven't noticed an increase in my RE's, but I don't suppose that is really conclusive proof of anything one way or another.

YAY! I had found it once before, but it wasn't compatible with FF3 yet, so I completely forgot where I'd found it.

And I totally didn't see the big orange button that says 'Try Toolbar - Free' up there in the first post :whistle:

Very soon after the new toolbar came out, I upgraded from FF2 to FF3 (version 3.0.7), and installed the updated toolbar. The toolbar displays fine; however, I'm not receiving alerts for either new Neomail or Tarla. Is anyone else experiencing problems with the toolbar alerts in FF3, or is it just me?

With me, I get Tarla's Alerts, but when I click on them, it always tells me she's somewhere else, even if it just started blinking. But I don't get alerts for Neomails.

Is everybody else serious that the toolbar installed fine because I'm stuck with the same, "Neopets Toolbar 3.0.2564.27062 could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 3.0.7.", message no matter what I try (this is my 12th time attempt and my fifth download).

Good thing I use Google Chrome anyways so I won't be using the toolbar at all.

• 2 weeks later...