Key Quest Clarification...

hrtbrk

So I played for the first time tonight. I read the tutorial they provide and here as well... but I still don't get how to win?

If the game says three keys, you just need to find three keys before heading to the door or you need three of the same color? :eh:

I messaged the other two people I was playing against and one said you need three keys of the same color and the other person said three keys in total. lol

But I played another game and I had like... 8 of the same color and two of all the others and it wouldn't let me in the door?

*headscratch*

/noob :P

It actually 3 keys of a DIFFERENT colour because based on a 5 key game, you actually need to get the 5 different colour keys in order to be able to get into the door so 3 key is will be similar to this.

If you don't believe you can try getting 3 keys of the same colour and see if you can enter the door which is the finishing step..

I'm pretty new to key quest as well so I definitely understand your confusion. I think I'm probably still confused on a couple of thing! ho_yt is correct in telling you it's 3 different keys for a 3 key game. I'm betting one of the people you messaged was also new to key quest. The first time I played, I thought after I got the 5 keys I would win. I didn't realize I had to get to the door! haha

I was worst when I first started playing KQ, I just take one key and I thought I can get through the door but I can't :laughingsmiley:

Thanks guys! Another weird question lol... how do you know what kind of key you're going to get (if you win)? Again, I asked some people who I was playing with and they all gave weird, random answers lol.

If it's a five key game, you'll get a gold.

If it's a four key game, you'll get a silver.

If it's a three key game, you'll get a bronze.

And if it's a two key game, you'll get a lead.

Of course, I haven't played key quest for a long time, but I'm pretty sure those are accurate.