YEAH! Finished customizing my Xweetok!

Mimii

I finally got the 700k(ish) to buy a Brown Paint Brush so now my Xweetok's makeover is complete! If you would care to see her, she is here:

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=tehMIMI

I bought some things like the wings and the mask with NP and the other items with NC cash! I'm SO EXCITED!! Now I just have no money again though.. lol

:O She looks gorgeous! I like the mask, it makes her look mysterious, and like a princess on the pathway outside her Brightvale castle. :)

Btw, your faerie fireball is adorable!

Lol......but the neopoints and NC went to good use?

She looks amazing Mimi! Great job!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oh wow thanks everyone! :D I wasn't sure if anyone else would like it or not, I am such a girly girl though. I was going for a wood sprite look, too, so that's awesome! :D

wow congrats, the xweetok looks really good and very mysterious to me haha

Very beautiful! I also did a splurge on my xweetock, KiaraDelilah, brought her a striped paintbrush, and the 700nc dark princess lot, I sure do spoil her. By the way your pets are gorgeous. I sent you a friend request, I'm snazzyjasmind if your wondering :)