I'm new!

Ashbash

*pokes Ashley* That's because it IS a great forum! :D

Anyway, welcome! I'm Livvy, and I'm one half of the phearsome snack table stalkers! :O That said, beware of the snack table. So, a few guidelines. (I'm luffin my guidelines).

1. Read the rules. Angry mods aren't fun at all. Happy mods, on the other hand, are!

2. Accept our not-so-slight insanity.

3. Join it :evil:

4. Get active and stay that way. *looks stubborn*

5. Don't be afraid to ask if you have questions. That's what we're here for. =]

6. Have fun!

A stupid question? Where? I don't see a stupid question. *searches* Nope, no stupid questions.

In answer to your non-stupid question: It is a table for snacks! :yes: Laura and I hang out under there. She eats toes, so be careful ;) So that's what's UNDER the table. ON the table you will find such delectable goodies as muffins and cookies. The cookies are a little *ahem* unhealthy, so I'd avoid them if I was you.

REASONABLE? Phooey I say! Phooey!

Malicious, insane, and toe-eating I may be, but reasonable I am not.

But I shall spare your toes, dear Ashley, since I AM sympathetic. I may be a monster, but I do feel. ;) I'm sort of human I guess. :O

Oh, and since you gave up cookies for lent, try the muffins. I baked them. Nothing is wrong with them. Nope. Nothing at all. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Then perhaps the danishes may be to your liking?

Or the cinnamon rolls?

The zompire weremuffins?

The zombifying pills?

The blue fish... oh wait, I taped those up in a small plastic container. Besides they were evil anyway. You can't even think about them! :O

OH! What about the.... ICING! *takes cover*