Happy Illusen's Day!

Superfly

Some fun new items and graphics to help celebrate Illusen's Day!

Frontpage Marquee

illusen_day_2009.jpg

Items

illusen_day_1.gifillusen_day_2.gif

Shopkeepers

2130.gif2131.gif

Caption

sm_caption_992.gif

The Illusen Doll Avatar will be available on the 17th if you finish one of Illusen's quests. You can complete a quest from either Jhudora or Illusen every 12 hours, so plan ahead and try to time it so you will have a second chance if you can't finish a quest the first time. On the 17th, Jhudora's quests will become unavailable. Check out NeoAvatars for more information.

illusendoll.gif

Also, a reminder about our Daily Dare Guide & Coverage that we update every single day with the latest Daily Dare information for you! You can also pick out a cool Daily Dare Counter that you can use to display how many time's you've conquered AAA and Abigail this year. Be sure to check that out!

ddcoverage-customization.jpg

Ah, Illusen Day. The Illusen - Doll avvie will be the last avvie I have to wait for on a specific day. Yay! :)

OOhhh *hits head* this one! illusendoll.gif Cute!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

OOhhh *hits head* this one! illusendoll.gif Cute!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Sorry about that I thought it was five words....wonder where I got that from anyways I was doing her quests then I got up to 22 and couldn't afford it any more LOL

Does anyone know when we find out the names of new items? I really need that leaf garland thing...and that Gadgadsbogen Shoyru plushie that just came out... ^_^

I, too, am on level 21 or 22 so I hope she doesn't go all unbuyable on me tomorrow! I've had good luck so far. But then I don't really collect avatars (purposely).

I absolutely ADORE Illusen, she has been my favorite character on Neopets since she came. Stupih Jhudora's quest asked for a 200k NP item the other day so I will have no conflicting quest problems.. grr.

Hmm........it turns out that I only had to get a 1np item for her on quest number 22 XD

But I guess I already have the avatar *shrug*

The downside to being under 13.........

WHY ARE YOU SO LUCKY?! I was level 21 and had to get a 6K item. Oh well, compared to some, that's a relatively cheap avatar :).

You will have to try again in 12h then... just fail that quest and stay up tonight (if you can). Or there is always next year...

She asked me for a Small Splime Smoothie (level 1 quest). Yay for a new avatar though :)

I can't believe it. Waited for a year for this one and she asked me for Blue Meridell Wall Paint. It's unbuyable and there isn't one on the TP. :sad02:
I'd cancel it. You still have time to wait the 12 hours between quests then try again. I'm sure she won't ask for an UB the second time around. Are you on quite a high level?