Meat

Ok, so I've worked out my co-ordinations and for 'The Sleeper' they are

(-304,21)

(-264,-9)

(-224,-39)

(-184,-39)

(-144,-9)

(-104,21)

So doing all the math stuff I come down to 9, 54 but going to the room with those co-ordinates I get no other links than the doors so what am I doing wrong? Did I get the maths wrong or could it be something else?

I'd suggest double checking your coordinates and the maths again. I know I had to do it twice when I was going for it because I screwed up the maths the first time. It was a while ago though so I don't remember much else and don't have any other advice than that. Sorry.

Hope you do get it sorted though.

I calculated too and I got 9,54 as the coordinates too so the link should be...

http://www.neopets.com/altador/archives.ph...78c09769fe7ce75

Hope that helps, if it doesn't work maybe your coordinates aren't right.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Superfly) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. Use the edit button. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ok, so I've worked out my co-ordinations and for 'The Sleeper' they are

(-304,21)

(-264,-9)

(-224,-39)

(-184,-39)

(-144,-9)

(-104,21)

So doing all the math stuff I come down to 9, 54 but going to the room with those co-ordinates I get no other links than the doors so what am I doing wrong? Did I get the maths wrong or could it be something else?

I can't do mathes so I used the constellation finder. Is that what you need? It was a few months ago I completed it.

Make sure you enter into the archives, then click on any door, then replace coordinates. If you use the example URL or the one given to you in this thread, it won't work. It has to be your own unique URL.