Petpet Plunge - Now Playable!

Superfly

The newest game on Neopets is Petpet Plunge and today it was released. Here's all of the cool images we found for it.

Frontpage Marquee

game_petpet_plunge.jpg

Gameroom Marquee

1078.gif

Game Buttons

ctp_1078.gificon_1078.giftm_1078.gif

You might want to practice up on this game, TNT has a habit of placing newly released games into the Daily Dare. If you want more information about the Daily Dare you can find it on our Daily Dare Guide & Coverage. We update it every single day with prizes and other game information. We also provide our visitors with Daily Dare Counters to help them keep track and show off their Daily Dare Scores in one centralized location. You can find all this and more on our Daily Dare Guide & Coverage!

Trophies

1078_1.gif1078_2.gif1078_3.gif

Ohh, I like it! :D I didn't get a very good score on my first try (215.. LOL) but I think it's fun! I didn't even notice the Skeith on the screen, how oblivious am I?!

The trophies look very basic- pretty much exactly like the Wheeler's Ride ones except with a shell in the middle o_O

Its a calm game- no time limit, just the limit of turns.

The game over bit's random as well (Good bye?)

I didn't play the game till now but, I hope I will like it.^^ The other game, Wheeler's Ride doesn't work for me.

The skeith is rather ugly and the ratio is horrid, its a tad slow, and boring!

Hey I think this is my 400th post!

On the zen mode, I cannot make it past the second level but on both level 1 and 2, I can get all the shells in one move.

:eh: Is anyone else experiencing this?

You have to unlock the levels by playing them on Regular first :) You've probably not been past level two on Regular yet... once you unlock more there you can play more in Zen mode!

I've got up to level seven or eight but it still stops at level two. In the zen mode, I can see that level seven is unlocked (for example) and I can play it if I click on said level but, when I start at level 1, and advance, it still cuts out at two. :( BUT! If I start at level three and advance, it works fine.

*shrug*

Down with level two!! haha