Hit Points

I know this is a strange question..but is there anyway you can reduce HP for your pet? My main pet gets zapped by the lab ray a lot and it's HP have gone up from it to about 230. I'm trying to train both my pets at the training school and I don't really feel like having to use 6 condestones every time I go in because the HP are so high so the level needs to be so high. Seeeee....

Lvl : 70

Str : 62

Def : 38

Mov : 50

Hp : 228 / 233

Hit points can not be lost in any way. You'll either have to pay the codestones or just hope the Lab Ray keeps leveling the other stats.

I read somewhere that a Ghost Negg can decrease your HP, but other than that, I'm afraid there's no way. (And buying all of those Ghost Neggs might be more costly than training your pet!)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets Help' to 'Battlepedia / Battledome Chat'.

Awwwwwwww. That's ok, I figured you couldn't change it, but I also figured that if you could it would be awesome just to bump him down a group in the training school. Thanks anyway :-)

Hit points can not be lost in any way. You'll either have to pay the codestones or just hope the Lab Ray keeps leveling the other stats.

You can lose HP from the lab ray.. it happens to me all the time. o_O