Fountain faerie :)

jasmindee

Electric is possible.

I don't know what to do with my FFQ (no you can't have it). Too many possibilities.

What is an FFQ, I would have given having a coconut jubjub if I havent morphed it already to a koi.

FFQ stands for Fountain Faerie Quest (what we are talking about right now). When you get that quest, the Fountain Faerie ask you for a rarer item, and when you give it to her, she allows you to paint your pet the color you want (no Robot, MSP or Royal though).

I'd get a Royal Buzz, that way I get a cool pet and an avatar.

I just said, you cannot paint your pet Royal with a FFQ...

Popular Buzz colors (from FFQ) are Pirate and Zombie.

I would definetly paint my baby usul. Then I would have a total of two painted pets on my account! o-0 This is big for me, because I'm only a month old (on my new account.) :D

If she comes to me again after painting my Usul, I would probably paint my new koi faerie, is there a colour faerie for kois?

I would definetly paint my usul baby or even strawberry. If royal was available on FFQ's I would, but of course it isn't. -grumbles-

Depends... If it's before Tran (Eyrie) gets zapped Maraquan, then I'd paint him Maraquan with it. If he has, then I'd paint my Aisha Ange Faerie.

I actually changed my mind.. I would paint my Xweetok with the Mystery Island PB.. I had no idea they were SO expensive! :O Is there an avatar for island pets or something?! Why is it so high?!?!!?!?!?! D:

I'm going to settle on painting her brown with my own NP since they're only like 700-800k. Too bad I spent all my money on getting avatars.. :D