Hi TDN!

wongoi

~*~Welcome Wongoi~*~

Since your not actually new to the forum I'll spare you my glob-o-link, but it never does hurt to take a refreshing look at the rules...

Rules

Other than that I am so glad you've decided to become a more active member of the forum.

That is a decision I can promise you, you won't regret. Next thing you know you’ll be as addicted as everyone else.

p.s. I noticed you don’t have a custom forum set would you like me to design one for you? PM me if your interested.

Float up.. makes me think of poo.. hehe

Sorry that was gross and random! Anyway, welcome back! :D I'm Mimi and I frequently abuse exclamation points!!! But yeah, seriously.. I do..!

Has the insanity got to you yet? No?

Well it will soon ;)

Hey I'm Stephanie and good luck to you too on the Daily Dares.

Hope you've read the rules by now and looking forward to see one more familiar poster :)

Hi, and welcome her, some of our other crazy members are livvy, laura, and many others.

on your left are cookies, mind ya, eat only one of them cuz if you take an extra dose you will start talking with youeself like Laura. Hope you enjoy our insanity and more importantly JOIN it, see ya later.

Oh my gosh! I almost missed a new person! Oh dear me! *scrambles to collect self* Okay, guidelines!

1. Read the rules. I know you've heard that already, but it's the firs guideline, so I have to write it again. :yes:

2. Accept our insanity.

3. Join it :evil:

4. You've already got this one covered, based on your title! Get and stay active. =]

5. Have fun!!

I'm Livvy, by the way, and I am the second half of the Laura and Livvy Phearsome Snack Table Stalker team. :D