Another Referral Giveaway!

Ðãrk_Ångê£

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Oh and you can still send me items wthout my account like fully registered and all? Cool :D The probelm is for giving ppl items for them after they reffer is that I can't get back onto my account. I can't beleive it has been 2 days and they still haven't sent my password to me. I also sent in a form telling them that I really want my password back and that their system isn't working. Hopefully I get it back soon. Thanks! I think this refferal idea is a great one!

Uh-Oh. Since I lost my accoutn's password, I had to make another :( It might be a while until I accept it (might be never). The stupid neopets ppl won't evenc send my password! I tried like 50 times! Bye the way what items did you send me? Oh and can you cancel it and instead send the items to my newer account (username is petzpower55)?

ok thanks! I love petpets! Too bad I'm giving away all my petpet laboratory map pieces for some morphing potions. :( Anyays, now I have 200,000 neopoints! Thanks Turmaculus.com!
^_______^ I just resent them ;)

Hi Dark_Angel. I signed up under the name SomebodyRandom for the Mafia Crime game. My Neopets name is foreverpeter. Thanks for in advance and for doing these giveaways.
Thanks a bunch. I just sent ya like 4 or 5 items :)

I registered as well...

Neopets username: Starguest

I need to do a giveaway for referalls. I dont play to many online games thankfully

Thanks mumbling ^____^ :D I am giving you items right now.

I got sent one Bri Codestone, but I think that was from the other giveaway?
Jesus XD I don't know why I keep messing up with your items :P

I am sending you stuff right now.

I signed up. My MC username is linuxroxursox xD Really weird, isn't it?
Nice user name ^___^ Thanks for signing up. I just sent you some items.

OK, I was able to sign up for MC. The username there is Jikuu.

I didn't realize I was in the wrong thread. ^^; I meant that I was not able to sign up for CollecToons. Still can't, really.