1 np auctions

manic_hibee

Everyone knows that 1 np auctions are guild auctions but could they be considered breaking any rules. I'm only asking because I started running 1 np auctions for my guild and 2 neofriends who aren't in the guild bid on the items.

Well, I don't think there are any rules particularly being broken... I'm pretty sure they're perfectly allowed.

That what I would have thought but there is such a fine line with guilds as to what could look like a scam and I'm worried that these neofriends might cause trouble as I don't really know them. I thought they were from keyquest as I get a lot of requests from there but I think they've seen the 1 np auction and requested to be my neofriend just to take part in it.

That what I would have thought but there is such a fine line with guilds as to what could look like a scam and I'm worried that these neofriends might cause trouble as I don't really know them. I thought they were from keyquest as I get a lot of requests from there but I think they've seen the 1 np auction and requested to be my neofriend just to take part in it.

That's likely to happen. You do not have to accept everyone as your neofriends though. Check their lookups before. If they are not in your guild, let them rot there :P.

I've gotten a couple neofriend requests from random people. I thought they were from TDN, but I looked around on here and didn't find their username. They're still sitting in my "waiting for approval" area. :P

I say you add them to your guild so they can be your neofriends and guild members at the same time.

I thought about that but my guild is a very small private one and I really don't know what these two are like. It is so weird to request a neofriend and then never nm them. I tried at first but gave up as no one was interested in nm.

That's likely to happen. You do not have to accept everyone as your neofriends though. Check their lookups before. If they are not in your guild, let them rot there :P.

I usually just accept and so far there's been no problem. Our guild is a private one and I usually request any new guild member.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Like everyone else said, 1NP auctions are legal. The problem is the random people who add you so they can take part.

My suggestion? Delete the ones you don't know. My neofriend list is limited to people I actually know. It'll save you from having people taking part in your 1NP auctions that you don't want to.

Well why should it be only guild members on 1np auctions? That's my main question, but you should neomail them and ask them not to bid on it. Hopefully, they'll be understanding. If not, just delete them!

Well why should it be only guild members on 1np auctions? That's my main question, but you should neomail them and ask them not to bid on it. Hopefully, they'll be understanding. If not, just delete them!

Probably because it's such a common guild activity and I did neomail them and one has continued to bid so I have deleted them and I've composed a neomail for any more that do it.

I'm going to be more picky in future as I can't be bothered with this hassle and may just delete every neofriend apart from guild members to save any possible problems.