Snowager Avatar

amitybelle

WHOA.

No, I didn't get it. I've been trying for a while.

But my sister got it ON HER SECOND TRY. During 10 pm NST. Or whatever it is.

So... I guess that busts the myth about having to try for a long time? We've both been playing for ages, her account is 6 years exactly, I have a newer one which is about 4 or so.

I can't believe it! She has amazing luck with random avvys.

When did you get yours, or how long have you been trying? I WILL SOLVE THIS MYSTERY. Although I'm starting to think it is, in fact, completely random and nothing to do with time.

I think I got it sometime when I started playing neopets again last year on my first time of the blast.

I didn't know that it was a random avvie that time. o_O

It was like with the symol avvie. One day I decided to try for it. The next day I got that avatar.

But it doesn't go for some particular avatars. Like the LOD. Its been causing some trouble for most people.

Thank goodness the snowager is free :P

I have been trying it for years but still can't get it but I do got a lot of acratchcards and snowballs. I also hate it when the snowager just sits there and do nothing and in my mind I just feel like scolding him: "why don't you just blast me?" :P

wow you are lucky Stephanie

I have the worst luck with random Avatars. So of course I have very few of them, and I do not have the Snow Wager.

The only random Avies I do have I had to use an auto-refresher to get, which I've since been informed is again the rules...

So I guess I just lucked out there that TNT didn't catch me, and freeze my precious darling Neopets account. *shakes in fear of TNT*

Yes, Stephanie... you and my sister have the best luck :P. Your account isn't quite six years, but older than mine I think. I guess perhaps it is random. I get blased a LOT but no avvy. It's tragic.

I don't have it, never had it... and probably never will :k.

I go to the Snowager once or twice a day usualy (the other time, I try to be asleep...) And no luck so far.

I got it like, right after I started playing Neopets. I didn't even really know about avatars at the time, lol. I guess I just got super lucky. :D

I still need the Symol avatar, though...and I need to start transferring my NP to a side account so I can go for the Soup Faerie avvie...

"Grr!!!!!!!!!!!" I never get that avvie. He just sits there, and it tells me to run away, or I get some weird Wocky keychain that somebody once tried to sell to me for 120,000 NP. o-0

I never go to him so I can't really tell you how unlucky I am! I forget when he is asleep and so I only go to him like twice a month. The LOD avvie was so super easy for me! Cheap too!

Now that the NST has been forwarded one hour I will have to miss one chance of waking him up, left only one chance per day...

Honestly, I'm afraid of getting that avvie. Everytime it blasts me, I don't get the avvie, and when I don't want it to blast me I get a Wocky keyring. :angry:

This is one of the more aggrivating avatars on neopets. I've gone to the snowager every time that i've seen him asleep for all of the 67 months I've played neopets, and about 50% of the times, I've been blasted. There is still no sign of that avatar...

EDIT: I forgot that I wasn't active on neopets for 24 of those 67 months. So you would consider it as if I was doing the dailies for 43 months.

WHOA.

No, I didn't get it. I've been trying for a while.

But my sister got it ON HER SECOND TRY. During 10 pm NST. Or whatever it is.

So... I guess that busts the myth about having to try for a long time? We've both been playing for ages, her account is 6 years exactly, I have a newer one which is about 4 or so.

I can't believe it! She has amazing luck with random avvys.

When did you get yours, or how long have you been trying? I WILL SOLVE THIS MYSTERY. Although I'm starting to think it is, in fact, completely random and nothing to do with time.

i got it near the start of when i made the account i use now. only went to the snowager about six times before i got it. and i also think that its random.