TDN's Daily Dare Guide & Coverage!

Superfly

Since the Daily Dare has officially been announced on Neopets, we feel it's time to show you are Daily Dare Guide & Coverage!

Our Daily Dare Guide & Coverage is complete with a Daily Dare Strategy, Daily Dare Help, Daily Dare Information, Daily Dare Counters (like the one seen below), Daily Dare Prizes, and more! What are you waiting for? Check it out!

2.png

The Daily Neopets is your #1 source for Daily Dare information and help. Be sure to check back each day for score and prize information starting March 1st.

We cannot anticipate new challengers, but I prefer to have counter done "early" than not at all and be running everywhere this weekend. It takes time not only to do graphics, but to program them. And if they don't work, we will just make new one :P. That's why saving PSD is always a good idea.

is it just me or did does it seem the daily dare is earlier this year? time FLIIIEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!! and i'm sure i'm not confusing it with master challenge.

I agree that time flies...

however, Daily Dare always happened in March ;P

The Daily Dare, according to external sources, is scheduled to start on March 2nd, 2009. However, I'm a bit skeptical about it, since March 1st was always the start of the challenge. We'll wait and see!

And huge thanks to V for creating such an awesome section (Daily Dare '09). The graphics are indeed amazing. ;)

The Daily Dare, according to external sources, is scheduled to start on March 2nd, 2009. However, I'm a bit skeptical about it, since March 1st was always the start of the challenge. We'll wait and see!

And huge thanks to V for creating such an awesome section (Daily Dare '09). The graphics are indeed amazing. ;)

With all the buttons, marquee, and images released, I doubt it will start on Monday :P. They were able to put it up at midnight NST last year (nigth from friday to saturday) and I don't see why I would be different now. It falls on a weekend day too and they even placed some text about it in their news yesterday.

One thing is sure, I will be online to find out tonight :P.

With all the buttons, marquee, and images released, I doubt it will start on Monday :P. They were able to put it up at midnight NST last year (nigth from friday to saturday) and I don't see why I would be different now. It falls on a weekend day too and they even placed some text about it in their news yesterday.

One thing is sure, I will be online to find out tonight :P.

Me too, let's make this a blast!

Let's just hope that the first game isn't MEEPIT JUICE BREAK. I surely hate that game (11+ hours playing Zen mode to beat AAA WAS NOT in my plans).

I think one of the reasons it seems so much earlier is because we haven't really had a big plot since the last one, just the little petpet plot.

Anyway, I'm very excited about this, even though I can never beat all of AAA's scores and my spring break is in March so I never get to beat them on the day they're launched. I still enjoy my puny little spifftastic trophy. :)

(And I'm still a little confused about scoretastic as well. Can you get the scoretastic trophy without also scoring the Ultimate Prize?)