princessmelody539

Hardest avvie  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Which avatar is the most frustating?

• Blumaroo- Chef Bonju
    • Bilge Dice- Lucky Streak
    • Number Six
    • SDB Pack Rat
    • Sloth!
    • Lever Of Doom
    • I Taunt The Pant Devil!
    • Super Attack Pea!
    • Other (Post below)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say the Lever of Doom since I've spent over 500k on it and still no avvie :(

The Chef Bonju one isn't that annoying since it's not something I'm working on at this moment.

Yeah Id have to agree... Theres alot of avatars thats agravating.. Either because they are game avies that I dont do well at or because its a PetPet avie that takes forever (or at least I think it does) or its some expensive item that Ill be in my 50s before I have enough nps to buy... LOL

I would say the LOD avvie. Its completely random and all <_<

I wouldn't say that the item or collecting avvies are 'frustrating' They're possible to get with some saving and time, but random ones are sure to rip your hair out :P

Game avatars are the most stressful most of the time. Well, I was close to getting hte faerie bubbles avatar once and forgot that I had one more cheat left you use :O

I was close to getting hte faerie bubbles avatar once and forgot that I had one more cheat left you use :O

haha yeah.. I have heard that without using all the cheats its super rare to get the avatar.. I personally havent tried since Ive heard that because I havent had the time but I will try again soon and we'll see what happens. lol.

I personally hate the random ones which is why i put LOD. I have spent so much to get that and still nothing.

Bonju's doesn't really bother me much because no one has it yet. So i don't feel bad not having it.

I have a feeling Chef Bonju is going to end up on TNT's Most Epic Prank list.

Lol that'd be hilarious!

But I don't think it's that annoying. I mean, it's not like everyone's actively trying to get it. There's no disappointment in seeing people fail to find out how to get it.

If I were to get it though, I don't think I'd tell anyone :P

EDNA IS MAKING ME PULL OUT MY HAIR!!!!!!! I have done 10 quests a day for a month now and NO AVATAR! *bangs head on desk*

I hate to say it but the Lever of Doom one.. I spent like 7k and a few minutes getting it.. :x I feel lucky!

EDNA IS MAKING ME PULL OUT MY HAIR!!!!!!! I have done 10 quests a day for a month now and NO AVATAR! *bangs head on desk*

I hate to say it but the Lever of Doom one.. I spent like 7k and a few minutes getting it.. :x I feel lucky!

Wow i'm completely jealous. I have spent tens maybe even hundreds of thousands on that.

I want the Chef Bonju badly :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I choose Bonju cause no one has figured it out yet. But avatar collector seems really hard too cause I doubt I'll ever be able to get that many avatar. Lever of Doom.....I'll try later on cause I don't want my neopoints wasted. =(

I'm not really too frustrated with the one nobody's been able to get, because it's not like anyone is flaunting it in our face that we don't have it. Avatar collector frustrates me most because it includes game avvies, which I stink at. =\