Top Gamer Avatar

odee

Another thing you can do is to compare your list with someone who has played over 250 games (viewing their highscore). But the best for you is probably to wait for sponsor games to be released.

You can try clicking through my list of high scores for a game you haven't played. I have played 408. (sometimes you can find an old game that still works)

If you don't find anything, at least you have Snowroller to look forward to.

The top gamer avatar is so much easier to get when you have been on neopets since the days of the sponsor games. There used to be new sponsor games almost twice a week.

If anyone needs to you can check my own high scores, though I think some of the games are now defunct. But there may be games you didn't know about that are 'hidden' sponsor games. :D

If anyone needs to you can check my own high scores, though I think some of the games are now defunct. But there may be games you didn't know about that are 'hidden' sponsor games. :D

How do you check another player's high scores?

How do you check another player's high scores?

All you have to do is go to their look up and go down to where the trophies and awards are and in the top left hand corner should be a number. That number is how many different games they have played and will take you to their high scores table.

I've got around 25 games left till I get the avatar. (excluding flash games :( )

I'd say wait until the sponsor games are out, hopefully they'll come flooding in soon XD

Or they said that there's a new game coming out soon as well. :yes:

TDN will hopefully keep track on what sponsor games are coming and going on the dailies page ;)

Yeah Ill be glad when Neopets comes out with more games.. lol. Im working hard to get the avatar.. lol. Mainly before my mom gets it.. LOL. Shes been on Neopets longer than me so Im trying to beat her in everything.. lol. ((I know it sounds stupid but it gives me some motivation))

if you go to http://avatar.starried.net/game/index.php they have a database, basically how on here you can put in your avatars and it shows the ones you need. you do have to sign up with the site, but i did and it was totally worth it. plus it catches the games you missed by just looking.

ohhhh... i will try to register on the site. i only need 11 more games to get the avatar :D

so close yet so far LOL

EDIT:

ok i made an account on avatar.starried.net and here is the generated list of the games i have not played yet:

1. Game #877: Shenkuu River Rush <--- my 240th game

2. Game #576: The Last Smiley <--- the game is not available anymore

3. Game #487: Angry Tax Beast <--- random game. i have no idea how to get this game.

4. Game #480: The Return of the Return of Dr.Sloth <---- my 241th game. shockwave plugin game but works when i used IE

5. Game #479: Random Contest <--- needs to win twice on random contest.

6. Game #341: Sloth's Invasion Tax <--- same as angry tax beast. a random game.

7. Game #313: Frumball <--- shockwave plugin game that doesnt work with FF and IE. it has movie error

8. Game #231: Petpet Battles <--- have played it more than 10 games. i'm not sure how to send score

9. Game #218: Grumpy Old King <--- my 242nd game. i also got the avatar.

10. Game #196: Tax Beast <--- same as angry tax beast. a random game

11. Game #177: Round Table Poker <--- needs to be finish tournament level 6. im still on tournament 2.

12. Game #170: Plushie Tycoon <--- im playing this game but i think it will end this february

13. Game #154: Kiss the Mortog <--- played it many times and still i have no score

14. Game #106: Lenny Conundrum <--- need to win trophy at least twice. yeah right.. havent won a trophy on this game

15. Game #105: Mystery Pic <--- same as lenny conundrum. havent guess any pic in my 7 months of playing

16. Game #48: Grarrl Keno <--- needs to win at least 2,000 NP.

17. Game #36: Vending Machine <--- expensive. will do this later

18. Game #20: Fruit Machine <--- been clicking this one everyday for 7 months. it says you need 25k winnings to get a score

19. Game #10: Dice-A-Roo <--- played it many times but still no score (need to win the jackpot)

20. Game #8: Scorchy Slots <--- played it many times but still no score

so it says i have 20 games that i can send scores but a lot of them i have played before but seems like i dont have scores yet. i've sent only 2 scores out of that 20 games.

help would be appreciated especially on the Petpet Battle game. anyone knows how to send a score?

also on dice-a-roo and grumpy old king.

Dice-a-roo you need to get the jackpot.

Have you got the avatar? If so then you have won the jackpot before in which case I would suggest that you need to be lucky enough to get the ten times bonus. I'm somewhat sure the score appeared in my list the first time I won the jackpot but I am absolutely sure that it was there the first time I got the 10* bonus.

Dice-a-roo you need to get the jackpot.

Have you got the avatar? If so then you have won the jackpot before in which case I would suggest that you need to be lucky enough to get the ten times bonus. I'm somewhat sure the score appeared in my list the first time I won the jackpot but I am absolutely sure that it was there the first time I got the 10* bonus.

havn't won the jackpot yet. im not such a lucky person T_T

thanks for the info though :D

I still think the easiest way is to look at someones high scores list who has done like 400+ games. Just start opening each in a new tab if it is available then it will take you to the high scores table. If it is available then all you need to do is click on the game name in bold on the top and if you have a score when the next screen pops up then shut it and move on. It's how i got mine not that long ago. It's pretty simple too. If you have a mouse with the scroller all you have to do is click it in over the link and it will open in a new tab. But yeah good luck guys.