Greetings TDNF.

Joomon

;D Hello TDNForums! :] I am Jooman; call me Joo for convenience if you prefer. I played Neopets for a bit and just looking for some relaxation on some forums to have funs, met new people and have a great time. Nice to meet you all and hope to become friends with you all in no time! :]

Hey Jooman, welcome to TDNForums! :D

My name's Stephanie.

If you're looking for an insanely friendly forum, you've come to the right place! (:

We're also a helpful bunch, feel free to ask any of our members for help or create topic on your own ;)

Remember to read the rules and I'll cya around! :D

Btw, beware of the cookies! They're nutritionally full of poison! :evil:

~*~Welcome Joo~*~

First, since your new to the forum, let me link you to some of the highlights and most important pages:

Rules

New Members Guide

Neopets News

Neopets Help

View New Posts

^ also located on the right hand side of the top tool bar ^

Also, if your interested, my signature contains links to some of the websites most popular features.

If you have any questions or comments about absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.

I'm on here constantly, and helping new members is my absolute favorite forum activity.

Stick Around & Stay Active; next thing you know you’ll be addicted like the rest of us.

Hey Jooman, welcome to TDNForums! :D

My name's Stephanie.

If you're looking for an insanely friendly forum, you've come to the right place! (:

We're also a helpful bunch, feel free to ask any of our members for help or create topic on your own ;)

Remember to read the rules and I'll cya around! :D

Btw, beware of the cookies! They're nutritionally full of poison! :evil:

Hi Stephanie! Woah, I love insanely friendly forums <3. :] Thank you for the help, and yes, I believe I have read the rules ;D.

~*~Welcome Joo~*~

First, since your new to the forum, let me link you to some of the highlights and most important pages:

Rules

New Members Guide

Neopets News

Neopets Help

View New Posts

^ also located on the right hand side of the top tool bar ^

Also, if your interested, my signature contains links to some of the websites most popular features.

If you have any questions or comments about absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.

I'm on here constantly, and helping new members is my absolute favorite forum activity.

Stick Around & Stay Active; next thing you know you’ll be addicted like the rest of us.

Thank you for the introduction to the cool and interesting topics, sadly I have already checked half of them out. :( Surely I will become active and stay around, thank you very much!

Well that's good to hear - a lot of the people who show up on the forums vanish shortly afterwards. :P Anyway, welcome to TDN! :D *official handshake*

If you're hungry, feel free to grab some cookies from the snack table on your left. ;)

Please, DON'T EAT THE COOKIES!!

sxzzzzzzzsxaz (says Silver)

Sorry about that. My cat was on the keyboard. Well anywho, good to hear you'll stay active! As AA said, most newbies tend to kind of disappear. =[

Well that's good to hear - a lot of the people who show up on the forums vanish shortly afterwards. :P Anyway, welcome to TDN! :D *official handshake*

If you're hungry, feel free to grab some cookies from the snack table on your left. ;)

Aah! I won't disappear! :O Thank you for the official handshake! All this talk about cookies is making me hungry!

Please, DON'T EAT THE COOKIES!!

sxzzzzzzzsxaz (says Silver)

Sorry about that. My cat was on the keyboard. Well anywho, good to hear you'll stay active! As AA said, most newbies tend to kind of disappear. =[

:( I won't disappear! :D

AA, you should know why they vanish shortly afterwards...

It's becuase their toes venture too close to the cookie table. XD MUAHAHAHAH- *cough* Ahem, sorry.

I was told not to scare people. I guess I'm not doing a good job. Sorry. *sulks off to time-out corner*

But hey, we can talk from here! Welcome to TDN, I'm Laura! Have fun here with our insanity.