The Gypsy  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Is He going to be a Main Character

• Yes, what plot wouldn't have a Gypsy
    • No, He is just teling the story
  2. 2. If So, How would we Cure the Curse

• We travel back in time by ancient gypsy voo-doo
    • The curse returns....

Yeah, the plot begins with the Gypsy Camp, But is this place really a main place of the Plot,

I personnally don't think so, I think the gypsy is just telling the story of what happened to the curse, and we get sent back in time, Or does Mr Krawkly return to spread the curse for the second time.

Because he might return to HW, because the TDN source says that Sophie *might* be a charachter, but when the story took place, sophie would have been a witch (wouldn't have existed or just been a baby)

I like both second answers! Go curse!

I voted for both last answers.... Cause if the curse doesn't return, there's no problem right? And therefore no plot. Lalala.....

So anyway....the gypsy just tells the story I think, cause he/she wasn't on any of the TCG cards......and I think that's why he won't be of much importance...

I dont think the gypsy is part of the actual plot. He was just there to introduce the characters and inform us about what has happened. The curse will come back, I reckon. Perhaps the potion that they all took will become an available item and actual neopets will get cursed and the plot-goers will have to find a cure...