Hey!

eddie

Hi Eddie, and welcome to the forums! Glad you decided to join the slight insanity. (: Well, make sure to read the rules so you and the mods don't get off to a bad start (don't worry; your above post was perfectly fine), and I hope you stay active and enjoy the forums! Oh, if anyone offers, please don't eat the cookies.

Hi Eddie, and welcome to the forums! Glad you decided to join the slight insanity. (: Well, make sure to read the rules so you and the mods don't get off to a bad start (don't worry; your above post was perfectly fine), and I hope you stay active and enjoy the forums! Oh, if anyone offers, please don't eat the cookies.

Hehehe, I know, it gets really annoying when people don't read the rules. what do you mean by, "Oh, if anyone offers, please don't eat the cookies."??

Hi Eddie and welcome to TDN forums!

I believe someone should explain the whole cookies thing on our blog sometimes... *takes mental note of it*

Anyway, I hope you will have fun with us. If you have any question, just ask them :)

Lol, the cookies, one of our well-known food cuisines XD

Welcome Eddie to TDNForums. My name's Stephnanie. I hope you'll find the forums as helpful as the main site itself.

And yes, read the rules. You don't want to start off on the wrong foot ;)

PS Yes, we're 'insanely' friendly. But you'll soon join us hehe :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

The cookies have been around ever since I joined (the very beginning of the new forums, the ones you are looking at now) In fact, I think i may have even been a part of the starting of it. Anyway. There is a snack table with the infamous cookies, and it is custom for the members to direct newbies there, and I give them the directions and warn them to stay away from the blue fish (which are no longer a problem as they have been contained)

However, some newer members got the idea to tell the newbies that the cookies were bad. >.>

So we all went along with it. I do believe, though that the VERY ORIGINAL snack was muffins, which then evolved into cookies.

There, you have been edumacated.

I'm Laura, by the way.

• 1 month later...
The cookies have been around ever since I joined (the very beginning of the new forums, the ones you are looking at now) In fact, I think i may have even been a part of the starting of it. Anyway. There is a snack table with the infamous cookies, and it is custom for the members to direct newbies there, and I give them the directions and warn them to stay away from the blue fish (which are no longer a problem as they have been contained)

However, some newer members got the idea to tell the newbies that the cookies were bad. >.>

So we all went along with it. I do believe, though that the VERY ORIGINAL snack was muffins, which then evolved into cookies.

There, you have been edumacated.

I'm Laura, by the way.

Hi Laura~!

Woah, sorry, I don't go on a lot. I've been going around lately, and I want to know people better.

The cookies must be good then :). Wait, blue fish? You mean the one's I brought? :crying:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not bump topics older than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephanie~ if you have any questions regarding this action.